81%

Alisophia

After receiving bailey's message last night I was trapped in the thought of him. I lost a few hours of sleep due to it and when I woke up earlier I could barley walk a straight line.
I unlocked my phone and looked at the time to see it was 12:00 pm. I go back to our conversation and re read his message

{ Bailey- look I want to make this up to you, so please meet me at toast cafe , I'll be sitting out in the back at a table for two. I'll be there at 12:30 in the afternoon. I hope to see you there and if you don't show I totally understand.
Read 7:15 pm }

I sigh and head to my bathroom to take a shower and quickly get ready to meet the mystery man.
As I'm rinsing off I get a notification and it's a text from Caroline reading

{Caroline- if you're going to meet bailey today please be safe, he could be anyone. Call me if you need anything, love you , be safe <3 }

I smile at her text and continue finishing my shower.
I finally step out and I look at myself in the mirror to see I was starting to form under eye bags once again,Emma chamberlain could never.
I dry off and grab some ripped jeans and a red basic tee. I slip on my grey yeezy's and head out the door in a frenzy.

As I'm jamming out in my car Hawaiian party by cub sport comes on and puts me in a happy mood since the song reminded me of the twins now and I finally got to meet them the other day.
I had never been so happy to meet someone before than I was with them. They were all so nice and we kinda just clicked like I had known them in a past life before.
What did confuse me before a Little was the way Grayson looked at me , almost as if he did know me but I didn't truly know him.

I park in an empty space across from the restaurant and sit in it for a minute.
I look at the time on my dash board and it reads 12:40 pm . I was a few minutes late but I'm sure bailey or whoever it truly was could wait a few minutes longer.
I finally get the courage to leave my car and walk across to enter the restaurant.
I walk up to the cashier and ask if she can guide me out to the back , she nods her head and guides me out to the back.
" thank you " I smile as she walks back inside. I look at all the different tables and scan around even though I had no clue what
" bailey " Looked like.
I feel a buzz in my pocket and it's a text from bailey

{Bailey- I'm at the table on the farthest right in the way back}

I look up and see a man sitting at a table all the way on the far right in the back, alone. I take a deep breath in and out then trail on my way towards the mysterious bailey.

As I turn the table to sit down I'm face to face with someone I'd never thought I'd be face to face with once again.

"Grayson ?"
🌙💛

Next chapter will be the same day , I just wanted to space it out a bit but it'll be juicy sis 🤪!