9%

Alisophia
I was beyond nervous for what was about to come. I was on my way to toast and I just couldn't imagine what was about to happen.

I park my car in the same spot I parked the first time I meet Grayson- or the second time technically. Before I get out I take a deep breath in and a deep breath out trying to control all my emotions and making sure they won't spill out.

I walk to the back of the restaurant and find Grayson sitting at the table with his back facing me.
Just like the moment we met.

I sit directly across from Grayson and a small yet broken smile forms onto his face.He had major bags and his eyes were puffy.
He had been crying.

"Did you sleep?" I ask out of curiosity and he shakes his head no."Why not?" I ask and his voice dry and harsh speaking "I couldn't knowing I hurt you."

"I'm not worth losing sleep over Grayson" I speak with a bit of bitterness in my tone."I wouldn't sleep for the rest of my life until you forgave me" his voice cracks.

"Tell me grayson, tell me why she seems to be more important than me and tell me why you still love her" i say as my voice starts to crack in between each word.

"It's a long story but I will tell you everything" Grayson speaks while sitting up straight.

"I had dated Tati for two years back in New Jersey, we started dating summer of eighth grade year. We had done everything together, we had a lot of first together. Not sex though , I was to young. She was the only person that was nice to us during our vine days, she would shut the bullies up and stick up for me and E. I loved her. Leaving her was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. I wanted her to come with us so back but he parents wouldn't let her, not because they didn't trust her or us. Just because they wanted her in New Jersey with her sister which she's older, her name is Morgan. So while she lived with him me and Ethan lived in Los angles. I texted and called her everyday until she stopped responding. I knew then I had to move on. It was hard but I did or at least I tried to. Seeing her again after so many years brought back so many memories but then I realized that I can't remake those and I didn't want to. I wanted what we had in the past and knew we couldn't recreate that in the present. That why I started acting so distant and funny, I was confused with my feelings but now I know what I want and need. That's you Alisophia." Grayson speaks telling me the story and his feelings.

I felt bad for saying what I did the other night but I was hurt and so was he apparently. We both had been so distant we didn't come to terms with our feelings.

"I accept your apology, I'm sorry for the way I acted as well" I speak after a minute of collecting my thoughts. "No need to apologize, we should never let these type of things come between us" he smiles meekly.

After a moment of silence and us just sitting there Grayson ask "are we still together?" I blush then respond with "yes, we're still together. I don't think I want to be with anyone else right now. I just want to be with you for the time being."

He walks me to my car and before I get in I turn around and pull him in for a kiss.
"I love you Grayson" I smile causing him to smile as well and speak "I love you too Alisophia." I start my car and see Grayson walk off into the distance getting into his car driving off.

I arrive back home and sigh deeply kicking my shoes off near my doorstep.

"What a day" I yawn.