14%

Alisophia
The time was 8:25 pm so that meant Grayson would be here soon.

I stir the salad and add in the dried up cranberries from the stove top.
I turn the heat off from both stove tops and get the plates ready.

I grab the utensils from the drawer and set up the dinging table outside with napkins and everything we would need for the night. I wanted tonight to be special and a makeup night since I was being quite the bitch a few days ago. He didn't deserve it and I honestly don't know how that side got the best of me.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly look at my watch to see the time was 8:32 pm.

As I pass by my body length mirror I pat the wrinkles out of my dress.

I dressed up a little and also a little different from what I wear.

I hand turns the knob on the door and reveals Grayson dressed up nicely as well.
"You look - wow" I say speechless. "You look beautiful, you always do" he smiles. "Come in" I smile widening the door allowing him to come inside.
I close the door behind him and let out a soft sigh.
Just looking at him was already making me wet.

I guide him to the backyard which was lit up by fairy lights and the small pond I had was lit up with my pond lights I installed. "This is beautiful, you did great Ali" he smiles. I was a bit thrown off due to the fact that he had never called me by my nicknames and he hasn't called me Babe since we left jersey.

He takes a bite out of the pork chops and let's out a slight moan. "Fuck this is good" he says making me laugh a little. "Glad you like it" I proclame "it's Devine,you used the rosemary?" He asked and I nod my head yes.

Thank you Sam.

We move onto our side salad as we both finish our pork chops. He takes a bite and immediately moans once more. "Damn where are you getting these recipes Ali?" He ask digging into his salad wanting more.
"A source of mine" I smirk

Thank you once again sam.

I clean up the table and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher inside. Grayson follows behind and as I wash the dishes he wraps his arms around my waist.
"I love you" he speaks softly.
"I-i- I don't know how I feel anymore" I say breaking out of his grasp.

"What do you mean you don't know how you feel anymore?" He ask throwing his arms up in confusion.
"Grayson ever since we left jersey you've been acting as if I'm not even your girlfriend, giving me short answer responses,not responding at all, not calling me babe and not even calling me by my first name properly. You're acting as if we're just buds and that's all we've ever been" I finally had let all my feelings go.

His mouth forms into and O realizing he messed up.
"I'm sorry, I know I've been messing up lately and I do have something to confess" he speaks softly and calmly
"What?" I ask crossing my arms across my chest.
"I gave Tati your jacket. The one you wanted and I told you no because it's my favorite but you insisted because it was also your favorite" he confesses making me feel some type of way inside.

"So you give your ex your jacket and not your own girlfriend?" I say with confusion in my tone.
"I'm sorry, it kinda just happened and I don't even know why I gave it to her" he apologizes "it sounds like you want her to be your girlfriend more than you want me to be your girlfriend" I scoff.

"You know what, maybe I do because she doesn't bitch at me twenty four seven" he spits back making me look at him in shock.
"Get the fuck out" I say in anger. He stands his ground and I walk over to the front door. "Grayson bailey Dolan, get the fuck out of my house." He could now tell I was being serious and starts talking towards the door.

Before he fully exits I speak "if that's how you feel then we're done." With that I close the door shut.

I take off all my makeup and clothes then tuck myself into bed.

I feel asleep to the sound of my own tears...