73%

Alisophia

I wake up in the morning wrapped in Graysons embrace. I had almost forgot he ended up staying the night last night after we had watched five movies we both knocked out. I remove myself from his embrace to gain him begging for me back

" five more minutes please" I laugh then respond "Grayson I have to get ready;I have to meet with my sister today , remember ?" He groans then says "fine" he gets up and picks his shirt up from off the ground and places it on.

I walk him to his car and he frowns sitting in the driver seat "can't I just join?"
"Yeah and have my sister freak, no way" I laugh making Grayson smile "maybe we can hang out later" I smile gaining a wide smile from Grayson. He had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

" I hope to see you later" he smiles " you to" I smile leaning in to give him a kiss. Once again our lips connect like two missing pieces of a puzzle & I could get use to it. I watch him drive away and as soon as he's out of sight I walk back into my house and start getting ready.

I walk into toast cafe and request a table for two. The waitress guides me back to the way back and ironically seats me at the table where me and Grayson had our second yet first interaction.
I can't believe that was nearly a week ago , felt as if it was yesterday.
I play on my phone until I get a message from andie .

{Andie- Hey sis! I'm parking I'll be in the restaurant soon :) }

I smile then respond with

{Alisophia- okay ,I'm seated way out back. I'm sure you'll notice me}

Not even a minute passes and a high pitched voice squeals "ALI!" I look up and se emu big sister Andie Lynn. I get up from my chair and walk over to hug her.
"I've literally missed you so much ughhh it's been so long" she says into the hug making me laugh a bit
"I've missed you too" I smile as we both pull back.
We sit down at our table and a waiter comes shortly after taking our order.

"So how've you been big sis?" I ask taking a sip of my Dr Pepper. "I've been good! I actually have to tell you something" she says tapping her pink acrylic nails on the table "spill" I say leaning in.
She takes a deep breath in and says "I called off the engagement with Luis,it just wasn't working.He was way more involved with his work than he was me and all I wanted was a balance and he simply couldn't give that to me" she says as a year starts to roll down her face "aww baby! Come here" I say getting up to give her a hug and wipe the tear from her face. "How long have you guys been broken up?" I ask taking a bite out of my chicken.
"A year" she says causing me to nearly choke on my chicken "why didn't you tell me anytime sooner?" I ask almost disappointed that she waited a year to tell me "I thought you're be disappointed in me because I know you want what's best for me and you told me you liked us together so I just didn't want to make you mad" she says putting her head down in her hands in frustration "sis, I want what's best for you. Not him. If he wasn't best for you then you should've told me and I would've completely understood" I laugh making her smile.

"Thank you Ali, you're the best. Enough of me, what's been up with you" she smiles taking a sip of her mimosa .
"a lot actually, so I'm friends with Grayson Dolan now" I say calmly gaining a jaw drop from her.
"Since when bitch?!" She says loudly causing strangers around us to stare.
"maybe a month now" I shrug my shoulders and she says "are y'all just friends?" She furrows her brow making me laugh and respond with.

"I don't know yet,we went on a date a few days ago" she quickly ask
"DID YALL KISS?!" I laugh then smile hiding my face.
"Alisophia Toni Lynn , did y'all kiss ?" She ask in a more suspenseful tone. I look at her and nod my head yes gaining her to squeal loudly. "MY BABY SISTER KISSED GRA-" I quickly cover her mouth and say
" shut up Andie! It's on the DL right now. I can't have any rumors going around especially with this damn fandom" she laughs then says "do you think I have a chance with Ethan?" I eye her and laugh respond "shoot your shot"
She responds confidently
"I just might"

We give each other a final goodbye then part our separate ways.
I arrive back home and crash on my bed.
"What a day" I say to myself.
I was bored and lonely so I decide to text Grayson

{Alisophia- you free ? }

{Grayson- yes ,do you need my company 😁?}

{Alisophia- yes I actually do, would you mind coming over? }

{Grayson- not at all baby doll , be there soon<3 }

Read 6:56 pm
🌙💛

So the new major character is DolanTwinsTrash69 so welcome to the squad sis 🤪❤️

If I didn't chose you this time don't worry because I'll need some more characters in the future so you'll have more chances to be chosen ;))