70%

Alisophia

I arrive at the address Zach sent me and I park next to the curb of what I'm assuming is his house. I turn my car off and step out , heading towards the front door.
I ring the doorbell and wait patiently for and answer.
Second later the door swings open revealing Zach in grey sweatpants and hoodie which screams basic Netflix and chill outfit. To bad he isn't getting my virginity, nobody was anytime soon.
"Come on in" he smiles widening the door a bit for me and I walk in past him.

I walk in and see the living room tv illuminating the room with the different movie selections on Netflix.
"How've you been?" He ask starting small conversation "I've been swell and you?" I ask turning towards him "I've been great, I'm glad we're able to make the date up" he smiles "me too" I smile back politely. He guides us to the living room and I sit down on the brown Felt couch. He sits besides me and smiles so I flash a smile back at him.

"What movie do you have in mind?" He ask as he's scrolling through the different categories. "Horror" i say blandly catching him off guard "oh so you're on of those girls." He laughs scrolling back up to the horror movie category. "Got a problem with it?" I sass at him causing him to laugh lightly "no actually I don't at all"
"Good"

Midway through Anabelle the doll pops out causing Zach to jump in fear. "Awww is someone scared?" I ask in a baby tone causing him to roll his eyes playfully
"Maybe a little but I'm a man I can do th- AHHH" midway through his sentence the doll pops out again causing him to really scream. I start laughing loudly causing him to hit my arm playfully
"it's not funny!"
" BUT IT IS YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE" I laugh almost on the verge of tears.

"Can we cuddle ? Maybe you can protect me" he says making a puppy dog type face, I just had to give in.
" ughh fine but if you scream like little bitch while cuddling then you're on your own" I laugh receiving
"Deal" from him.
As the movie finished the time was about 10:30 pm. I was to tired to drive home but I don't want to bother Zach by asking if I could stay the night but he already noticed the look on my face. "Hey why don't you stay here tonight, you look extremely tired and I don't want you falling asleep behind the wheel" he says patting my leg
"if it's not any Trouble" I smile shyly making him laugh a little "of course not,here let's go to bed" he says holding out his his hand and I grab onto it.

We go upstairs and enter what I'm assuming his his room. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything" he says staring to leave the room but I stop him.
"Don't be silly ! This is your room if you still want to sleep in here then you can. I genuinely don't care" he smiles and gets next to me in the bed.
"Do you mind if we cuddle?" He ask pouting his lips which causes me to laugh like a child and I reply back with
"of course not"

He snakes his arm around me pulling me in tightly then says
"Goodnight phia"

"Goodnight Zach"
🌙💛

Y'all hear sum?...