♡50%♡

Alisophia

Today was the day I finally got to see Grayson again after almost a week of not seeing each other. Yes I knew it was ultimately my idea to stray away from each other for a while but I was trying to look out for the both of us but him mainly.
I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I caused him pain in any way possible.
I click my power button my my phone and smile at the view of my wallpaper.

(It's in military time so its 6:47 pm )

I smile widely at the fact that this picture was taken nearly weeks ago when we hung out and he had posted it. It was strange because I'd never thought he'd post it when he asked me for the picture.

I change into my jean shorts and slip on my red converse.
I walk into the bathroom and quickly but swiftly brush my teeth to get the coffee smell out of my mouth from earlier Starbucks run.
I'm sure Grayson wouldn't like kissing someone who has coffee breath.
I gargle my mouth wash and spit it out into the sink. I look at myself in the mirror and smile reminding myself that today was going to be a good day , well night I guess.

I pull up to the house and text Grayson letting him know I'm outside waiting.
Seconds later I hear Grayson say
"Okay later E , I'll see you later tonight or tomorrow. Love you" he shuts the door and waddles on over to the car. He sits in the passenger seat and I lean over the middle consul to kiss him. "I've miss you so much baby" I says into the kiss making me melt all over.
"I've missed you to" I smile kissing him once more before taking the car out of park and putting it into reverse. I pull out of the drive way and start driving out of the neighborhood.
As were at a light Grayson turns to me and ask
"where are we going?"
I turn to him and smirk responding
"on an adventure"

We arrive at our destination and he looks at me in shock.
"No way Alisophia" he says getting a hold of my hand and I smile nodding my head
"NO FUCKING WAY!" He screams in excitement getting out the car quickly.
He rushes to the entrance and I stand back a bit admiring the glowing lights of the roller skating rink sign.

It was cheesy but I knew he liked roller skating even though I was excited to see him bust and fall on his ass.
We walk into the entrance and the guy behind the glass window ask
"How many starters?"
"Two" i smile brightly handing him the money.
"Oh someone's a big baller" Grayson laughs making me giggle like a toddler in day care listening to the story times.

We lace up our stakes and I look at Grayson and ask "you ready?"
He grins and says
"I was born ready"
We head out to the rink and start skating around in circles. Each different song they played made me and Grayson goof off in a different way.
We would dance,laugh , fall on our asses a couple of times.
I was having fun.

As they play boom clap by Charlie xcx
(Start song here)
Grayson grabs a hold of my hand and I smile at him as he guides me around the rink. We stake hand and hand just laughing at each other and loosing our balance every once and a while. As were skating I look at Grayson and get distracted by his smile and laughter. He is so beautiful and it seemed like the world stopped and it was like we were the only people in the rink or on earth in general.

He sees me staring and laughs a bit then says "what's wrong baby , take a picture it last longer" I laugh shyly then hiding my face directly after. "Geez baby why are you so shy all of a sudden" Grayson pokes at me making me laugh "I don't know, I just- I don't know" I respond shaking my head and smiling at the same time.

We sit down unlacing our skates and see the time was 10:30 pm . I look over to Grayson and ask "my place or yours tonight?" He smiles
"mine."

We return our stakes and the guy looks at us and smiles "well aren't y'all a cute couple, don't see many like y'all two these days, y'all had been here for a good three hours laughing and playing around. Take good care of each other"
I smile then respond "thank you and don't worry, we are."

We walk to the car and Grayson says "toss me the keys, I'll drive" I grab the keys from my pocket and toss the across the car having Grayson nearly drop them. He starts the car bringing the engine to life and we drive away into the night.

As were at an intersection about ten minutes away from the house I couldn't stop staring at Grayson and getting deep into thoughts about him.
I'm in love with him.
My feelings finally all made sense now.
(Stop music here)
"Grayson" I speak softly as we start to drive one again as the light turned green. "Yes baby?" He ask Turing his head slightly towards me then back at the road letting me know I had some of his attention.
"I've been feeling a way for a while and I didn't want to attach a word with anything yet because I thought it'd be to soon but tonight made me realize how I really truly feel" I say calmly trying not to cry because I was about to confess my feelings for Grayson.
"And what is that baby?" He ask turning right.
"I-"
Before I could finish my sentence me and Grayson both head a loud honk and before we could turn our heads in the right direction it was-

-To late...
🌙💛

The tea has been served shistars