76.5%

Alisophia
"Do you trust me?"

~

I grab Graysons hand and hop onto the back of the bike and put my helmet on.
"Hold on tight , this is gonna be quite the ride"

(Start playing wild here)

He kicks the stop pedal back and starts driving away.
I hold on tight to his torso and place my chin onto his shoulder gaining a glance from him and making us both pop a smile.
As we going down each street and pass each light I gain a bit of confidence and start to unwrap an arm from Grayson still holding on with the other.

"Scream out to the world alisophia" he says over the loudness of passing cars
"Why?" I respond playfully yet in confusion
"Let everyone know that this moment is yours and only yours ! Nobody can ruin that for you" he says while focusing on the road
"WOOOOOOO!" I scream out making myself laugh
"Just like that!" Grayson says
"WOOOO!" I yell again then he yells
"HELL YEAH!" I laugh a little causing him to laugh as well then I wrap my other arm back around his torso.

We arrive at what seems like an observatory none other than the Los Angeles Griffith observatory .
He parks and helps me off once again.
"Grayson it's closed , why are we here?" I ask crossing my arms in confusion
"You trust me right? Or else you wouldn't have came with me" he chuckles gaining a small laugh from me. He holds out his hand and I hesitate once again but eventually give in and hold his hand. He guides us up towards the entrance of the observatory.

He pulls keys out of his pocket and I look at him with confusion
"I have a friend that works here and he's owed me a favor for a while , so he let me borrow the keys to the place for a while" I laugh at his comment and say "you're something else Dolan" he turns back at me and smiles while unlocking the door.

"After you" he smiles holding the door open for me to enter. I walk in and it's semi pitch black, the only light that was illuminating the room was from the Hugo ballin murals room. I swiftly run my fingers over the "well" in the middle.
"Grayson this is beautiful" I smile as I look up at the murals on the ceiling.
"This isn't even the best part" he says coming up behind me and running his hand across the bottom of my back but in a respectful way.
"Follow me" he whispers into my ear mysteriously as he starts to walk into another room.

I follow behind and look up at the sign that reads
'Planetarium'
He opens the door and says
"Don't use your phone in here, it's light sensitive" I nod my head letting him know that I understood and he closes the door behind us leaving me in aw.
The room was dimly illuminated with star shapes and planet shapes.

I turn around and bump into Grayson.
"Woah there gotta watch were you're going" he laughs and I laugh nervously
"Sorry I can be clumsy"
"Don't worry about it" even in the dark I could still tell that he was smiling due to the affect he had on me.

"It's beautiful Grayson, thank you for taking me here" I say as I gaze at the stars
"Well thank you for trusting me again, look I am sorry for hurting your feelings and betraying your trust" he says sneaking up next to me and looking up at the constellation I was currently day dreaming about.
"I forgive you , sorry I was being such a bitch about it"
I laugh. I feel Grayson turn to me and he ask
"Can we start over?"
I turn to him and nod my head stating
"Let's start over"
"Hi I'm Grayson Dolan"
"Hi Grayson Dolan, I'm Alisophia Lynn"

We arrive back at my house and he walks me up to my doorstep.
"I had a fun night tonight" I smile fiddling with my Keys in hand "so did I, again I'm happy you agreed" he smiles "me too" I smile looking at him then shyly back at the ground. I feel his hand graze my chin then lift my face up to his gaze. I look into his hazel eyes as he looks into my blue eyes.
He leans in and I lean in closing the space between us.
Our lips fit like two missing pieces of a puzzle.
His lips were plump and soft. He pulls back then smiles and says
"Goodnight Alisophia"

"Goodnight Grayson"
🌙💛

Zach who?
Anyways this is only the beginning sisters 🤪
Try and predict something Bc I want to see what you guys think will happen. Also I hope the last name gives away the new major character I choose ;))