27%

Alisophia
I wake up the next morning to the smell of butter and bacon. I had almost forgotten we were in New Jersey for the weekend.

I turn to Grayson who was aide awake beside me "good morning beautiful" he smiles "good morning Babe" I smile pecking his lips. The fresh taste of cherry lingered on my lips.

"Did you just put chapstick on?" I ask and he nods smiling ."you can taste it?" I giggle and respond "yes"

We get out of bed and dress into appropriate attire to get breakfast. I didn't want to make a bad impression on his parents now do I?

As we reach the kitchen I feel a grip pull be backwards. I turn and see it's Cameron.

"Quick advice , be yourself and not fake. They've already seen enough of that from the girls they've brought home before" she releases her grip on me and let's me carry on to the kitchen.

I took what she said and thought deeply about it.
Knowing there level of fame , girls would use them just to climb off of them and onto the next. I could never do that , I cared to much.

"Good morning pumpkin" Graysons mother,Lisa smiles. "Oh and you must be Alisophia" she smiles pulling me in for a hug "Good morning mrs Dolan" I address her respectfully.

"Oh please, call me Lisa. This is mr Dolan or sean whichever you prefer" she flashes me a smile as she pats sean on the back.
"It's nice to finally meet you Alisophia, we're very sorry to hear about what happened. We hope you're doing better" he smiles weakly.

"Thank you and yes I'm doing much better now. I'm just glad it's all over now" I smile shyly.

I am doing much better now.

Grayson and I sit down at the dinning room table and dig into our pancakes and bacon. We have small conversations all around then sean ask
"so how long have you two known each other?" I smile then respond "two and a half months."

Lisa nods approvingly then ask "how did you two meet?" I look over at Grayson with concern then he grab an hold of my hand, calming me down.
"It's a funny story actually, we met because I texted the wrong number" Grayson says confidentiality making Cameron giggle a little.

"Crazy how the world brought you two together" sean chuckles taking a bite from his pancakes.
"She was actually a fan so it was kinda funny seeing her fangirl over me even though she had no clue it was me for a while" Grayson laughs ultimately making me blush.

"I'm still a fan for your information" I correct him making sean and Lisa laugh.

As were cleaning up our dishes Lisa comes up to me.
"You both seem very happy together, I haven't seen Grayson happy in a relationship in a long time so thank you." She smiles making me blush so I respond "thank you , I'm glad he's happy. He makes me happy as well"
She smiles then whispers in my ear

"Welcome to the family"
🌻💫

Lowkey cute if you ask me. But honestly y'all were so close to 5% were so much shit is going to go down ( it'll be a text chapter but the chapter before leads to it )
The next two chapters how ever will be them hanging out in New Jersey with his family and let's just say some information gets out...