26%

Alisophia
The next day arrived and we were headed to a open field out in the woods to play flag football.

Growing up I was always into outdoors and sports, my parents always thought I was weird because of it but I thought otherwise.
I was different from my whole family and I still am.

Lisa and Cameron set up the lawn chairs and picnic. We all quickly change into our cleats. We meet in mid field to set up teams.

" I would say the couples but let's see how me and Alisophia work on a team" sean suggest making me smile and respond
"fine by me"

As we get our team flags Lisa flips a coin and Grayson speaks out
"Heads"
The coin landed on tails and I smirk to Grayson "Better luck next time"
He laughs then whispers into my ear
"You're so on baby girl"

I make my way to the opposite side of the field and Sean eyes to the left which in reality he was signaling for me to go right to throw the boys off. He throws his arm back and releases the ball.

I sprint to the right catching the boys off guard and I catch the ball sprinting to score a touchdown.
I turn back and see ethan on my case which caused me to go faster due to the adrenaline pumping through me.

I reach the end zone and throw my hands up in excitement.
I was no remembering how much I missed this feeling.

All three boys look at me with such confusion then Lisa and Cameron start clapping from the sidelines.
"Fuck it up sis" Cameron tells "you show them boys honey" Lisa yells shortly after.

The ball was now Ethan and Graysons. I jog back over to guard Ethan from catching the ball while Sean was waiting fifteen yards behind us. Grayson threw his arm back and threw the ball left.

Ethan rushes over and I quickly catch on his case. Before he could catch the ball I intercept him and bring the ball into my chest, shortly falling to the ground.

I then grab one of Ethan's flags and smile at him. "Good try hun"
He laughs then helps me off the ground.
"Damn Grayson I didn't know you were dating a pro nfl player , little warning next time" ethan laughs then Grayson responds softly
"Yeah , me neither"

I throw the ball to sean and he catches it rushing to about thirty yards before passing it to me to run it home. Before I reach the end zone I feel a tug from my pocket and I turn around to see Grayson grab a flag from my pocket and take the ball from me as well.
"Oh hell no you don't"

He throws the ball to ethan and I rush over intercept him. Ethan's hands reach up high and wide but before he could I already intercept him , once more.

I rush to the end zone and hear Grayson yelling while coming after me "damn ethan do you not know how to catch a fucking football?"
I laugh at his comment and before I knew it I had scored another touchdown.
I look a Grayson with doe eyes before snatching one of his flags from his pocket.

About thirty minutes later , Ethan was eliminated from the game and so was sean.
I had one flag left and so did Grayson. Things were getting intense by the second.

Sean threw the ball left and I rush to catch the ball.
As soon as I catch it my feet take off to the end zone.
I turn around slightly to see Grayson was right on my trail. As he reaches his hand out I slide into end zone, scoring a touchdown. I stand up and grab the flag from Grayson pocket then grin saying
"Game over"

Cheers break out from the sidelines and Grayson looked somewhat mad yet somewhat happy.
"We should head back now sean don't you think?" Lisa suggestion and he shakes his head yes.

We arrive back at the house and me and Grayson head to his old room. He locks the door behind himself the gets undressed. "Are you not going to take a shower?" I ask grabbing the towel from the chair in the corner.

" if I am then I taking one with you, it saves water" He smirks licking his lips causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

Grayson turns the shower on making it nice and warm while I started undressing from head to toe. I take my shorts off revealing my blue thong I had on underneath.
"You know if your ass wasn't so distracting me and Ethan would've totally whipped dads and your ass" he whispers into my ear as he gets behind me grabbing my hips.

We step into the shower and help shower each other. Thank god nothing got sexual , not while his parents were home at least.

After drying off we slip into the bed and get comfortable. Grayson wraps his arm around me and says
"I think my parents really love you. I'm happy they love you as much as I do"
I blush deeply at his comment then say
"Goodnight grayson"

"Goodnight Alisophia"