57%

Alisophia

I run circles onto Grayson chest as he lies there sleeping. He faint snores kept me calm as my mind was scattered around the thought of Zach .
Grayson had saw all of the messages exchanged between us even while I was seeing both of them at the same time. He was little hurt that I was seeing someone else besides him for that short period of time but he soon got over it when I told him how I really felt. I haven't attached the word love to my feelings just yet because I was scared to fall for this man yet so ready to at the same time. The fear of breaking him while breaking me just hurts to much to even think about it ever happening , but it might and it eats me alive.

Grayson slowly wakes up from his slumber and turns his head towards me flashing me a weak yet sincere smile. "Good morning beautiful, did you sleep good?" He ask while yawning to wake him up a bit more "yes baby I slept just fine,how about you?" I ask looking at him as he turns towards me. The light peered through the window giving him a light silhouette onto the bed. The way the light was hitting his skin made him to look out like an ancient god sculpted from the heavens.
He snakes his arm around me pulling me in tight.
"Hey there cutie" I smile as we're face to face "hey there beautiful" he smiles kissing my forehead.

We lay in the bed just making out for a bit till we hear a knock on Graysons door. "What ethan" grayson says while throwing his hands in the air even though ethan couldn't see him.
"I'm going to hang out with Emma for a bit I'll see you later" he says loudly so he could hear him. "Okay take as much time as you need or just don't even come back at all" Grayson replies to have me giggle a bit knowing damn well this boy wanted us to be in a house alone. We hear the front door lock and the alarm system chime through the house
"front door closed"
Grayson looks at me and says
"Well let's have some fun"

As I'm sitting on the counter watching Grayson cook some breakfast I make a suggestion "ya know since we are here alone for a while, after breakfast we could go skinny dip for a while" He Turns and looks at me smiling "sounds like a plan to me."
He places four strips of bacon onto the skillet making a loud sizzle fill the room. "You hace speaker built into the house right?" I ask grabbing my phone from besides me "yeah,you wanna okay some music?" He ask flipping the bacon around a bit "gladly"

I connect to the speakers and play my cub sport radio.
I hear Grayson giggle a bit and comment "you have good music taste, I wonder why?"
I playfully roll my eyes and say "it's actually not because of you guys so you thought, my ex introduced me to them and I've been obsessed ever since."
He turns around and raises his eyebrow "the ex you sent nudes to?" I laugh at his comment and push him playfully "yes that ex, his name is Luke"
He turns around and gets back to cooking.

Grayson serves me my plate while saying "eat up because we're gonna skinny dip right after" I giggle at his foolishness and start digging in. I let out a slight moan due to how good the food was. "Is it that good baby?" I smiles picking his fork at his pancakes slicing a bite size piece. "It's delicious, almost as delicious as-" before I could finish my sentence my phone starts to ring. "Give me one second baby" I smile getting up and kissing him before I go outside to take the call.

"Hello?" I say into the phone with a bit of confusion in my tone
"So that's the guy you left me for" the voice was familiar.
I knew it had to be Zach.
"What do you want Zach? You're never going to hurt me because-"
"What because Grayson is around to protect you? Well guess what sweetheart he won't be around for much longer if you don't leave him and date me instead" his voice had a very sinister tone which gave me goosebumps all over.
"I'd never leave Grayson for you, ever"
He laughs on the other end and says "even if that means loved boy gets hurt?"
I could feel myself start to shake and I say "don't you dare come near Grayson I swear to god I'll fucking-"
"You'll do what sweetheart? Because I know you won't kill me and you know I'm way stronger than you are"
I could feel tears start to drip down my face and I hear the back door opening and Grayson ask
"is everything alright?"
Zach speaks on the opposite line saying "aw is that lover boy coming to save his princess?"
"Just leave us Alone" I state in a demanding tone.
Grayson takes the phone from my hand places my hand down on my sides.

"Look bitch if you ever contact my girlfriend again we're going to have a real fucking issue and I'm sure neither one of us want that. You don't want to know the consequences of what happens if you don't" and with that Grayson end the call and pulls me in tight.
"I'm never going to let him lay a hand on you or get near you and that's a promise" he kisses the top of my head and I sigh and say "I should probably go home"
He pulls back and pouts "please don't baby"
I sigh once more and try my best not to cave in "it's for the best Grayson, he knows about us and he probably knows a lot more than we think. He could leak anything at any moment. We shouldn't risk anything"
He looks at me with confusion
"are you breaking up with me?"

"No but I think we should spend some time a part."
🌙💛

Tea or tea?