81.5%

Alisophia

" Grayson "
~

I was taken back and I just stand there in shock and confusion." hey alisophia" he smiles nervously and I roll my eyes sitting down in the chair across from him. I fold my arms across my chest and ask him
"why?" He looks up at me with those hazel eyes , could make any girl melt right then and there but me on the other hand, they made me fill with rage and anger I could practically hit him right now. But I was trying my best to keep my cool even thought I felt betrayed and hurt.

" I wanted to tell you well first off I didn't even think we would continue talking but the first day we texted you intrigued me so I wanted to learn more and as I did I started to like talking to you and your messages always put a smile on my face , you had something in you that nobody else does. I like that about you" he speaks with such a soft yet broken tone.

"did you not trust me?" I question and he sighs respond with exactly what I knew he was gonna say
"no , not at all. You were a fan and I couldn't risk anything" I laugh and he looks at me confused then I say "I'm not just a fucking fan Grayson I'm a regular god damn human being that knows the difference between right and wrong which I know giving your number out would be wrong"
He looks down and nods his head knowing he fucked up by not telling me anytime sooner.

"I'm sorry alisophia, I really am. I hope you understand where I'm coming from" he says fiddling with his fingers Under the table. " no actually I can't understand because I'm not famous & I don't text random people knowing my stance in society. It's gonna take a lot more than an apology dolan" with that I got up and started walking out towards my car.

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew they were Graysons. It all had clicked for me now
•Bailey was his middle name
• he's allergic to dogs
• he has and "older" brother and older sister
his comment about saying he's the "youngest"
• grant was Ethan
• Emma was Emma

No wonder...
I finally reach my car and I turn on my heal and face Grayson and say
" don't reach out to me and expect me to answer, if you wanted us to be real friends then you should've told me the day you texted me instead of lying right to me."
I open my car door and pull out of the parking space driving away leaving Grayson in a state of shock yet confusion.