32%

🚫smut warning🚫
Alisophia

I wake up the next day to the sound of beeping ringing through the room. As my eyes finally adjust I realize I'm in a hospital. I look to my left and see Grayson sitting in a chair on his phone. My sudden movements cause his head to whip towards my direction. "You're awake baby" he smiles.

I smile back at him and roll over to face him. "You're one hell of a fighter you know that?" He smiles ultimately making me blush.
"I try my best" I laugh causing him to chuckle.
"You went through all of this just to find a way to get me back, why?" He ask.
"Because I love you"

He smiles then gets up from he chair walking over to the bed. "I love you to" he kisses me passionately.
These were the lips I've been craving.
These plump lips I had missed so much.
These soft lips I desired.
I finally got to feel them again I just hope it wouldn't be the last time.

The doctor walks in seconds later and gives me the all clear. I get up out of the hospital bed and starts changing into a fresh pair of clothes Grayson had brought me. It was kinda no use since I would be showering and changing when I got home.

We arrive back at my house and sit in the car for a bit.
It was a silent moment for the both of us due to having gone through so much shit within the past week. It was a lot on the both of us but we managed to make it through.
"I love you" Grayson blurts our catching my attention
"I love you too" I respond turning my head towards him.

I step out the shower and towel dry my hair so it was damp. I see Grayson laying on the bed in just his boxers while watching tv. I smile shyly which he must've caught.
"Everything all good baby?" He ask which I nod my head yes. I wanted this boy as much as he wanted me.

I built up the courage to drop my towel and straddle him. He looks at me with confusion then realizes what I was suggesting. "Are you sure baby?" He ask.
I nod my head while bitting my lip "I've never been so sure of anything in my life"

With that I smash my lips onto his and he instantly starts kissing back. I start grinding on his member providing friction. He lets out a faint moan which makes him throw his head back in pleasure. I take this opportunity to attach my lips onto his neck.

I trail hickeys all over trying to find his sweat spot.
"Mmh right there" he moans letting me know I had found it. I suck hard and harder feeling the vein start to come through. I pull back the attack his Lips again.
He takes this time to flip us over so I was on the bottom.

He starts attacking my neck leaving love bites all over.
I moan out letting him know he found my sweat spot. He starts sucking making me release small moans sporadically.
"Fuck g-Grayson"

He trails down my stomach leaving kisses. He quickly gets up out of bed and goes to his pants. He pulls out a gold magnum wrapper.
He smirks widely then takes his boxers off letting his hard on spring up lightly hitting his stomach.
He gets back on the bed hovering over me and rips the wrapper open with his teeth , intensifying the moment. He wraps himself up and looks at me then says "I'll go slow until you tell me otherwise"

I nod my head allowing him to fix himself at my entrance. I was beyond nervous not only because I was loosing my virginity but also because of his size and I was afraid it would hurt more than it needed to.

He slowly inserts himself making my eyes water a bit. He takes notice and wipes my tear away "it'll go away after a while I promise" I respond with "okay."
He starts moving in and out at a slow pace. My eyes start to water once more as the pain intensified a bit.
It was a lot to handle but I had been wanting this forever so I was willing to go through whatever pain.

After a while the pain subsided and I started feeling pleasure.

Moans fill up the room making the mood more comfortable.
"Fuck you're so tight baby girl" he moans out throwing his head back.
"Fu-fuck" I moan out.

"Go faster grayson" i moan allowing him to now go at the pace he wanted.
He instantly started going faster sending a shock wave of pleaser through my body.
"Fuck Grayson" I moan digging my nails into his back.

Beads of sweat started collecting on Graysons forehead and mine as well.
I decided that I now wanted to take control.

I flip us over and I was now the dominante one.
"Damn, just like that" he moans out as I start riding him. I bounce up and down at a fast pace making us both a moaning mess.

I soon shortly feel the familiar knot in my stomach start to form which causes me to slow down a bit.
"Fuck Grayson I'm gonna cum" I moan "me to baby girl" he moans a he starts to slam into me.

"Fuck Gray I'm-" before I could even finish my sentence I cum all over Grayson. He rides out my high which causes him to cum shortly after.

He throws the condom away in the trash and lays besides me in the bed. He pull me in tightly to his chest.
"I love you Alisophia, I'm happy I could be the one to share that special moment with you" he smiles running his hand along my side. "I wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else" I smile pecking his lips causing him to smile.

"I know this is kinda a dumb question but I want to ask properly once again" he states catching my attention.
"What is it?" I ask curiously.
"Will you be my girlfriend Alisophia Lynn ?" I smile widely and respond with.

"Yes Grayson bailey Dolan I'll be your girlfriend"
🌙💛

YESSS THEYRE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER AND SISTER IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN !!