60%

🚫Semi smut warning🚫
Alisophia

The time was 8:42 pm which is the time I arrived at the Dolan's house hold. The house was a lot bigger in person than it appeared in videos. I park my car around the street not trying to seem suspicious that a random girl was going to there house.

I doubt there was any paparazzi around.
I walk up to the door and press my thumb against the door bell sending a
*ding* Through the house.
Seconds later the door opens revealing Ethan , real life ethan.

"IM SO GLAD I GET TO FINALLY MEET YOU" he equals lifting me into his arms causing me to break into a fit of laughter. "That's so the opposites what I thought was going to happen" I laugh as he puts me back down onto the ground. "Grayson is taking a shower but I'm going to beat your ass in fornite so let's get started" he says while doing the turtle man face causing me to giggle like a child. We enter his room which was right across the hall from Grayson and he pats the bed signaling for me to sit next to him.
He strays to hand me the controller but I push it away then say "laddies first don't you remember" he chuckles then says
"Oh you're so on Lynn"

The time seemed to go by fast because we were now on our fifth game and I was in the lead with twenty kills and two victory royales.
Ethan I'm the other hand...
"FUCK!" He yells as he gets killed and wins third place.
"Dude you must've been here before and rigged this shit because I know damn well you aren't beating me" he whines making me laugh a little. He hands me the control and I wave to him no and say "I should probably go with Grayson, who knows what he's up to" he nods his and and smiles lightly. As I open the door ethan says "Grayson probably hasn't said it yet but I think he loves you Alisophia , I've never seen him so passionate about anyone ever before. I like you for him, you're bringing out a side of Grayson that we all missed. Thank you" I smile and nod politely.
As I close the door I whisper
"I think I'm starting to love him to"

I knock lightly on Grayson door receiving a "come in" from Grayson himself.
I turn the door knob revealing his dimly lit room. He had a fake jack-o-lantern in the corner which gave the room a red hue but soon a blue due to the color changing options. "Hello there beautiful" he smirks cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss. "Hey cutie" I smile as we both pull back from the kiss.
When I looked at Grayson I normally felt love and affection but at this moment I was feeling lust and craving his touch all over my body .
I had to have it.
"So...Ethan's in the other room playing fortnite with his headphones on so if were a little noisy he won't be able to hear us but we should still try our best" I say trailing my finger up and down his bicep. I look up at Him and nite my bottom lip asking
"What do you think?"
He smirks at my heavily and says "I think we should lock this door first"
He reaches behind me shutting and locking the door.

We look at each other deeply then he pushes me up against the wall kissing me roughly not caring if I get hurt in the process.
After our heated make out session he carries me to the bed then shortly following he attacks my neck leaving me fresh hickeys all over my faded ones.
"Uhh" I moan as he sucks on my sweat spot. He repeated sucks harder and harder making me moan out profusely.

He breaks from the neck and ask
"how far are you willing to go?"
I respond with
"I'm not ready to loose my virginity yet but I'm down for oral" he smirks like a little child and says "I'm down, just let me know if you're ever uncomfortable" I nod my head reassuring him everything was okay and that we could continue.
He pulls up on my shirt and I sit up a bit giving him room to fully remove my shirt. Today was one of the many days I didn't wear a bra and he took notice.
"Damn how did I get so lucky?" He smiles while looking at he directly in my eyes.
"Well I'm sure that Gabbie girl would've been doing this" I joke making him laugh then say "I'd only want it to be with you"

He starts back up kissing me again the trailing down to my boobs sucking on each one making both nipples hard and leaving a couple of hickeys.
"Fuck g-Grayson" I moan as he sucks on my nipple making me wetter and wetter by the second. He releases his grip from my boob making a pop noise.
He trails wet kisses all down my stomach leading to me shorts. He looks up at me and I nod my head yes giving him permission. He slowly takes my shorts off leaving me only in my black lace thong from Victoria secrets. He wraps this thumbs around the hip band and pulls them down slowly. He places the on the floor with my shorts and shirt. He spreads my legs and looks at my vagina in aw.
"This is all mine isn't it?" He ask making me giggle a bit "it's all yours" I flirt making him flirt back "let me get back to that dessert from the other day"

He licks up and down my fold making me squirm around a bit and he holds down my legs to keep me still. I was in love with this mans dominance over me .
He continues to lick my folds and I moan out
"Grayson stop teasing me"
With that he stuck his tongue deep into my heat making me arch my back a bit off the bed
"Ahh Grayson, right there" I moan out quiet and softly trying to not gain Ethan's attention.
His tongue enters in and out at a fast past making moans slip out of my mouth uncontrollably.
"Shhh baby, we don't want ethan to find out that this is happening now do we?" He ask breaking away from my heat leaving me in a mess.
I shake my head no and he says "try your best to keep quiet"
He gets back to work my and my right hand makes its way into Grayson hair pushing him further into my vagina to gain more action.
I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach start to form and I moan out
"G-g-Grayson I'm gonna-"
Before I could finish Grayson mumbles into my heat
"Let it all out baby" on his command I let all my juices out into him and he slurps it all up.
"Tasty" he winks coming up from down bellow. He starts to get in bed but I stop him
"What do you think you're doing? It's your turn now"

He takes my dominance as a shock and I take advantage of this moment by pulling his sweatpants down leaving his Calvin Klein boxers. I could tell a bulge was already forming due to his boxers wearing more tight than they were supposed to.
I take his boxers off and toss them to the side. I sit him back on the bed and I get on my knees.
I start to stoke him slowly while licking his ball sack.
"Fuck Alisophia" he moans lightly throwing his head back. I take that time to take his pre cum and spread it all over his tip. I hollow my checks and take in as much as I could of him. I was use to my ex only having a six inch dick but Grayson.. he has big dick energy. Grayson is a good eight inches hard and I was able to fit seven in almost eight.
I start bobbing my head up in down at a fast pace making Grayson moan my name out
"Alisophia"
"Fuck just like that"
He moans and moans not caring anymore if we got caught.

I bob my head up and down faster and faster now deep throating Grayson making my gag reflex act a little but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I felt the familiar twitch come from Graysons dick signaling he was about to cum
"Fuck I'm gonna cum Alisophia" he moans grabbing a hold of my head bobbing it up and down himself. I genuinely didn't care that he was finishing himself off I'm just happy I got him to his high.
I feel the warm liquid fill my mouth and I swallow it all at once. I clean around my mouth with one finger then lick the finger off right after.

After cleaning myself up in the bathroom I step back into the room and lay besides him in bed.
"Thank you for tonight" he smiles and I respond with "ditto, thank you for respecting me and my body" he pulls me in close then kisses the top of my head "of course, anything for you my love. Goodnight Alisophia"

"Goodnight Grayson"