65%

Alisophia

I wake up from the sound of my phone buzzing on my bedside table. I roll around to face my phone and pick it up. The light from my phone makes my face scrunch up due to me still adjusting to the normal light peaking in from outside.
I unlock my phone to see messages from Grayson .

{Grayson- good morning babydoll, I'll be over later in the morning with breakfast & cuddles :)
Delivered 7:52 am }

I smile widely at the notification and respond with a cheeky

{Alisophia- okay can't wait to see you babe <3 }

As soon as I hit send I heard the doorbell and I rush out of bed not caring what attire I was in ,I was just happy to see Grayson again. I quickly get swiftly unlock the door and unlock it making me look like the biggest dummy in the world.
"Well someone happy to see me" he smiles entering my house. I close the door behind him and reply with "maybe"

He puts the food on the counter and turns to me lifting me onto the island top. "God I really like you ya know" he says pecking my lips. "I really like you to Dolan" i smile pulling him in for another kiss.
I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss a bit more but he shortly pulls away before things can get more heated.
I look at him and pout to hav shim laugh then say
"No matter how much I'm craving you and would rather eat you up,we do have food and I can save you for desert later" he winks at his lays comentario making me blush immensely.

As were sitting at the coffee table out in the back I see Grayson snap a picture of me looking off into the distance.
"Grayson stop I look Like a fat ass" I laugh trying to cover the camera as he takes more "you look beautiful princess" he smiles putting his phone back down onto the marble table. Being around Grayson made me feel a way that I had never felt before,I was genuinely happy with him.

As we're cuddling on the couch watching 'Cody ko' videos the notification comes up at the top of the screen for the Dolan twins .
"Okay I see you have post notifications turned on" he laughs looking down at me since I was laying in his lap. "Always gotta be prepared" I laugh "let's watch it,there's some stuff in there that'll clear up a bit" he says kissing my forehead
"okay" I smile clicking onto the video.

"Ethan do you have a small pee pee?" Grayson ask ethan trying not to laugh. Ethan responds sarcastically with "yes , microscopic " John responds with "he's telling the truth" I look over at Grayson with my mouth hung agape and he laughs.
"So when you made that diss you really meant you were bigger in every way?" I ask jokingly making him shrug his shoulders laughing.

"Grayson are you an extra virgin?" Ethan ask Grayson looking at him with and intimidating look
"Yeah" he smiles cheekily towards the camera making me giggle a bit which causes him to giggle behind me.
"It hit the top of the screen" John the lie detector guy says which makes me turn to Grayson and say
"Lowkey not surprised but why did you tell me you were?" He just shrugs his shoulder and says "because I didn't want to say anything weird, plus now you know and I won't pressure you to do anything you don't want to do" I smile then lean into kiss him "this is why I l-like you" I say as certain feelings were about to slip out.
"I like you to baby girl which is why, I want you to be my girlfriend" he smiles making me sit up and straddle him in a non sexual way
"The Grayson Dolan wants to be my boyfriend? Are you high? Are you don drugs?" I ask checking his forehead for a graver which he lightly grabs my wrist and places then down saying "trust me I'm not high or drunk or sick, I really like you Alisophia and I've never wanted something more in my life than this" I look in the distance thinking about what to say.

" what do you say? "
🌙💛

WHAT DO YALL THINK SHE SAID ?!