0%

Alisophia
"We're done,I'll be giving ethan all you're shit. Keep or throw my stuff away. I don't want to attach myself to you anymore"

I sob as I leave my voicemail to Grayson from my house phone. It had been 4 days since the news got out. Everyone has been blowing up my phone asking if I'm okay. Im not but I tell them I am, I don't want them to worry.

The day Grayson cheated is the day I wanted to tell the fans we're dating, no use in that anymore.

I finally throw the last picture of me and Grayson into the box and tape it up. I then cleared my phone of anything that would tie me back to Grayson which was a lot. I had to give up being friends with Ethan,Emma,James,Cameron,Sean and Lisa.
They had treated me better than my family ever treated me.

They were my family.
Or were at least.

Being with Grayson brought me many good memories but also many bad memories.

As I'm clearing up our memories his called ID pops into the screen which was strange since I blocked him. So I took this initiative and deleted his whole number.

My thumb hovered above the delete contact button and I hesitate a bit but then press down when I realize it's what I needed to do.

I was tired of staying home in my bed just crying. I wanted to be with someone but I no longer had anyone.

Caroline?

Andie?

Sam?

None of them would be available, especially same and andie. They're we're both in opposite places.

My thoughts are soon interrupted when I hear my doorbell ring. I grab the box thinking it was possibly Ethan to come pick up the stuff.

I open the door and it reveals Sam.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as my jaw drops down to the floor in shock "I texted Cameron and Cameron texted ethan then ethan texted andie. I couldn't bare to see you hurt, I've been in your lace before so I thought maybe I'd get you out of your house. Being in a place with memories with him isn't the best ideas for right now. What do you say?" He ask holding out his hand.

I smiley cheekily then respond with

"what are we waiting for?"
🌻💫

%The end%