28%

🚫smut warning🚫
Alisophia

I was a normal day back at the Lynn house hold. Everything seemed to go back to normal. Today was a special day though. Today was the day I go to meet Graysons parents in New Jersey.

Ethan,Grayson and I arrive at the airport and find our terminal. We go through security and get cleared.
We all show our ticket to the ticket man and he says gleefully "enjoy your flight on American airlines"

We find our seats in first class,thanks to ethan and Grayson. We sit down and I sit in the isle seat since Grayson wanted the window seat. He said it kept him calm during turbulence and landing.

We were about an hour away from Jersey now when I started getting bored. I had occupied the previous hours with reading or beating Ethan and Grayson in cray eight.

Grayson noticed my boredom and asked "you bored too?" I laugh and respond "is it that obvious?"
He smiles then looks at me deviously.
"Have you ever thought about joining the mile high club?" I was in shock at his question. Grayson never came of as a dirty type of guy. I didn't hate it though.

"N-no not really." I stutter in complete nervousness.
"Would you like to today?" He smirks damn well knowing I would cave into him. I couldn't even manage to get words out so I just nodded my head. "Meet me in the bathroom in exactly two minutes.nothing more, nothing less." He says getting up and casually walking to the bathroom.

As my stopwatch hits the two minute mark I get up and head to the bathroom. Ethan looks at me with confusion but then quickly catches on and shakes his head disapproving.

I enter the small cramped bathroom to instantly be turned around by Grayson.
"We have to make this quick" shortly after her attaches his lips onto mine.

Things got heated very quickly due to the fact that we only had about three minutes to get this done.
Grayson spins me around and bends me over sliding my shorts down revealing the thong I was wearing.
He gives my ass a gentle hey firm slap. He removes his pants and boxers revealing his member.

He grabs the condom from his pocket on his Jeans and wraps himself. "Don't make any noises" he says as he aligns himself with my entrance.

Back shots

He slams into me making me want to moan his name out badly but I knew I couldn't. He thrust in and out of me at a fast pace making the knot in my stomach form faster than usual. This sex wasn't with love , it was with lust.

"I'm about to cum baby girl" he moans ever so slightly.
"Me to" I moan out quietly.
"Cum for me baby girl" his words ever so persuasive.

I soon cum onto him and feel his warm liquid fill the condom. He pulls out and throws the condom in the toilet and cleans himself up. He flushes all the trash and says
"come out in three minutes. Nothing more-"
"Nothing less, I got it Dolan" I laugh knowing he was just trying to be secretive of the whole situation.

After I finish cleaning myself up my stopwatch hits the three minute mark indicating it was Time to leave now. I take one last look in the mirror and see I was decent enough to walk out.

I finally reach my seat once again. I breath out heavily and massage my legs due to them being sore.
"Y'all are some dirty children" ethan says while reading something on his phone which causes me and Grayson to laugh.

We exit the terminals and see Cameron. I was beyond nervous to meet any of the family members.
"Grayson! Ethan!" She aquellas pulling Ethan and Grayson into a tight hug. She let's go of them both and smiles to me "you must be Alisophia?" I smile and reply "yup that's me!"
She laughs then says
"I've heard so many good things about you, I can tell we're gonna get along just right" I smile knowing that Grayson talked highly about me to his family.

We finally arrive at the house and the time was around midnight.
"You'll get to meet my parents in the morning, are you nervous?" Grayson ask while unpacking his bags.
"A little but I'll get over it" I smile shyly while taking out some nighttime clothes.

We get under the blankets and cuddle into each other.
"Goodnight beautiful, I can't wait for you to meet my parents in the morning" Grayson says as he starts to fall asleep. "Goodnight Gray" I smile then whisper to myself

"Me either"