CHARACTER Q&A

Here is the chapter you've been waiting for- besides next chapter;)

Alisophia

Q:"do you plan on spending the majority of your life with grayson or do you feel like, at one point, you'll get tired of him and want something new?"
A:I'm honestly not sure, Grayson is my second serious relationship and It's to early to tell if I can see a future with Grayson. Would I like to see a future with Grayson ? Yes but I can't determine that at this moment.

Q:"Are you jealous of Tati and Graysons friendship?"
A:No of course not, I'm happy he has an old friend from jersey :)

Q:" when did you first realized that you loved Grayson?"
A: i realized I loved Grayson the night we were at the roller staking rink which also happened to be the night we had the crash. When I looked at him I just had this feeling and the first thought that came to mind was love.

Q:"Do you feel like your relationship with Gray is hanging from a thread,ever since Tati came?"
A:at first yes but now things are better since we finally told each other how we felt instead of hiding our feelings

Q:"Why the heck did you not guess it was Grayson?"
A: to be honest I suspected it at first but then I thought maybe he wouldn't be texting a fan for longer than he was.

Q:"are you okay with Grayson spending time with Tati?"
A: I am now that I told him my feelings and he told me his. I can trust him much more now.

Grayson

Q:"why were you tryna get a hold of Gabbie?"
A: I was trying to smash...

Q:"when did you first realize that you loved Ali?"
A: I always knew I felt someway towards her, even the short time while we were friends I just had a feeling but couldn't attach a word to it yet. Then the day I woke up in the hospital I realized how devastated I would've been if it was her instead of me , then that's when I realized I loved her.

Q:"do you still have feelings for Tati?"
A: very little , basically not even there. I just can't not remember my "first love"

Q:"why do you make Alisophia as if she isn't good enough?"
A: I love her and the way she is. She's just fine and I don't see how I make her that way?

Q:"WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO TATI?"
A: BECAUSE SHES AN OLD FRIEND AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS ILLEGAL!

Q:"can you kick me in the butt and can i call you the devil?"
A:umm...sure?

Q:"marry me sis"
A:sorry sis but I want to marry someone else

Q:"can you not hang out with Tati?"
A: I can do what I want, I'm an adult.

Q:"WHATS WITH THIS TATI GIRL HUH?"
A:she's a friend , a good friend.

Andie

Q:"how are you and Ethan doing?"
A: we're doing great thank you for asking :)

Q:"do you like the concept of Ali and Grayson?"
A: yes I ship and I stan.

Q:"aren't you a little old for ethan"
A: I ask him the same thing every day and he says he doesn't care because he love me for me and doesn't think my age is a factor since we're both adults.

Ethan

Q:"how do you feel about andie?"
A: I love her :)

Q:"were you jealous of Grayson and Ali's relationship at any point?"
A: honestly no, I'm happy he met his other half. It's what he's been missing.

Q:"did you ever have feelings for Alisophia?"
A: no

Q:"is gray the bigger twin?"
A: 🙄🖕🏽