37%

Alisophia

Today was the day Grayson gets out of the hospital. I had to visit him one last time before I could possibly never see him again depending on how dictating luke was going to be.

I park up front besides Ethan's car. I was using a rental car until my insurance quotes me for a new one. I enter the building instantly feeling my stomach drop. Hospitals were always nerve recking . So many people died here on the daily that sometimes you just forget the purpose was to make people feel better, not worse.

As the elevator rises I feel a vibrate in my pocket and I see a Snapchat notification from Grayson.

I open the snap to reveal him lying in the hospital bed all cozy.

I frown at the caption and decide to text him

{alisophia💓- everything is going to get better I promise }

I hit send and the elevator doors open indicating I was on the fourth floor. I step out of the elevator and walk down the hall to Graysons room. He had no clue I was coming and I didn't have intention on telling him. I was here for a reason and he would soon know that reason.

I knock on the door and hear ethan say faintly
"come in"
I push the door open lightly and turn to face the twins.
Both of there jaws were dropped and Ethan spoke "holy fuck, she does love you" I smile meekly at his comment and revert my eyes to Grayson who was staring at me in shock. I look at ethan signaling for him to leave the room which he caught on.
"I've give you two a minute alone"

He shuts the door close and leaves me and Grayson alone. I walk over to the edge of the bed and sit.
"I knew you'd come, Ethan didn't believe me when I told him you would." Grayson speaks in a cheerful tone making me giggle a bit knowing he was happy.

"I had to come see you one last time before you know.." I trail off trying not to shine light on the topic but I did.
"So luke hemmings huh? He's one lucky guy" Grayson says in a sarcastic yet hurt tone. "You know why I'm doing this right, I had no choice Grayson and it's to protect the both of us" I say reassuring him I didn't just up and move on from him.
I mean how could I after I told him I love him?

"So what's up? I know you didn't just come here to come here" he says sitting up more in the bed.
"I have a plan Grayson and I need everyone's help. This is the only hope of us ever getting back together" I say while grabbing a hold of his hand. "What is it?" He ask.

I fill him in on the plan and he says "it's sounds risky but it's perfect, I'll let everyone else know " Grayson smiles.
I smile back and pull him in for a kiss. "God I've missed those fucking lips" I say as we both pull back "yeah I've missed more than those lips. Once this plan works out I'll show you what else I've missed" he smiles kissing me one last time.

I get up from the bed and head to the door. Before I can fully leave the room Grayson says "wait Alisophia-" I turn to him and look at him with confusion " I love you"
I smile and reply back before leaving

"I love you too Grayson"