67.5%

Grayson

I arrive at Alisophia's place around 9:25 pm giving me about five minutes to just wait around in my car. I skip through my playlist and Hawaiian party by cub sport comes on causing me to smile widely.
I kept on thinking back on memories during filming and how it now reminded me of Alisophia and I's relationship.
It was almost as if we were both playing a game and I was majorly loosing but damn I'd do anything to be with this girl even if it killed me.

I look at the time and see it was now 9:30 .
I step out of my car and walk up to the drive way.
I knock on the door about the three times for it to be swung open revealing Alisophia.

Alisophia

The time was nearing 9:25 pm when I heard a car pull up. I look outside my bedroom window and see that it was Graysons, seeming he was early I'm sure he would just wait in his car.
I finish my final touches on my makeup and get up from my vanity. I go into my closet and grab my red dress that I bought just for this date.

What was this boy doing to me?
I had never bought a new outfit just for a date?
What makes you so special?

I slip the red dress on and look at myself in the mirror. The reds ad a slit near the amo ha region showing my sternum area.

I put my hoops into my ears and slide my white heels on

I hear three knocks coming from the front door so I grab my purse and phone heading to the front door.

(Start song here )
I swing the door open revealing Grayson dressed nicely, once again. It was barely our second date and this boy was already sweeping me off my feet,literally.
Next thing u knew I was slung upon Graysons shoulder.
"Not even a Hey?" I ask curiously gaining a fit of laughter from him.
"If you think I'm just gonna let that douche bag win you over so easily then you have it all wrong sweetie"

He seats me in the car and buckles me in.
He slams my door shut leaving me in a state of shock and confusion. He gets in the car and buckles himself in whirl starting the car. "Are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask
"Let's just say you're dressed well for the occasion" he winks in my direction driving away into the night.

We arrive at what seemed like a night club and I look at Grayson with such confusion
"Grayson are you crazy?! We're eighteen and what if people recognize you??"
He laughs responding dryly
"You really think I didn't think and plan this through ahead?" I look at him and roll my eyes knowing he was right. Grayson was smart and had his way with words, shit I would know.
We walk into what seems like a back alley and Grayson knocks on the door five times with a three second break in between each knock.
Seconds later the door opens and the guard greats Grayson
"good evening mr Dolan"
"Good evening mrs Lynn"
Shit he knew my name. What and who did Grayson know to get in here?

As soon as we enter we both get a huge wave of alcohol and cigarette sent thrown our way. To be honest it felt very safe and I kinda liked it, I could definitely get use to this. "Follow me" Grayson whispers into my ear Over the loud music blaring through the speakers, coming from each and every direction. He walks into a back room and looks at me nodding his head in his direction so I follow behind.
We enter a more secluded are which by the looks of it were only for celebrities. I spot Kylie Jenner across the floor with Travis Scott, Katy perry , Selena Gomez and a bunch of other celebrities.

We sit in the very back where it was more decently quiet and secluded from the others. "So you must know a lot of people to keep getting us into these places, but I'm probably not the only girl you've brought to those places" I say crossing my left leg over my right.
"Ha,Now what makes you think that?" He smirks taking a sip of his water.
"You're Grayson Dolan , you could pursuit any girl you want and they'd be gawking at the thought of ever being with you"
He laughs the respond with
"You're right, I could pressure any girl I want but I don't. The only girl I want is the girl that's sitting in front of me right now. Plus I'm not a date repeater and would never take my girls to the same places, so all of our activity's have been original & I especially wouldn't take any other girl to the observatory or night club "
I smirk at him the laugh a little knowing deep down that he was right.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and ya dancing upon each other.
I could say I was having really fun , I never really got out much since I was always busy with collage. I'm happy Grayson came into my life when he did because since then it's been so much better even though I have been avoiding him recently.
I just don't want him to worry about me and with the fandom, them bitches are crazy. I just couldn't put that stress on him so that's why I've been going on so many dates with Zach but even with that I can't get my mind off of Grayson. I don't think I ever can.

We arrive back at my house near midnight and we were both sober due to being eighteen and Grayson being smart by not buying us and alcohol. We walk up to my door way and I speak saying
"You can stay the night if you'd like, I could lowkey use the company"
Even though I wasn't facing him I could feel his grin growing by the second and him respond with.
"I'd love to"

We enter my bedroom and I get undressed not caring if Grayson was right in the room because I was use to changing in front of strange men by now.
"Umm.." I hear Grayson shuffle uncontrollably in the background
"You can look grayson,I'm not ashamed of my body and undressing in front of you means nothing to me" I laugh seeing him standing awkwardly in the background.
I untie the knot in the back of my dress and the dress instantly drops to my feet leaving me in only my red lingerie. "Fuck" I hear Grayson mumbling in the background. I turn around to see him biting his lip while looking at me up and down. "Take a picture it last longer" I flirt while making my way over to the bed.
"You're not getting away that easily Lynn" he smirks as he starts to take his clothes off quickly but swiftly.

He hovers over me and looks me dead in the eyes then softens up to say
"I won't do anything you're not ready to do" I smile then respond with "I'll let you know what I'm uncomfortable with if it come up, let's just be ya right here"
And with that he smashes his lips onto mine making my whole body shock.
After making out for a good five minuets he moves his lips down to my neck leaving me hickeys all over.

"F-fuck" I moan out as he finds my soft spot on my neck which that signal made him sick harder earning more profanity's from me
"Shit Grayson"
"U-u-h fuck"
He makes his way down to my breast unclasping my bra from behind me with one hand and the other one guiding his way down to my waist.
He sucks on my nipple make it hard as a rock then gives the opposite one the same amount of attention and pleasure. He starts to trail down my stomach with kisses and before he gets to my heat he looks up at me with a permission giving look.
"I'm not ready yet" I say hoping not to kill the mood
"Don't worry baby, whenever you're ready I'll be here. I want to take it at whatever pace you're willing to go at" he smiles coming back up to lay next to me.
"Goodnight grayson" I smile peachy.

"Goodnight Alisophia"
🌙💛
Now that's the tea bitches