Uber

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Y/N!!!!! LET'S GO, WE'RE ALREADY LATE!!!" Y/B/F yelled. "OKAY I'M COMING, JESUS" I yelled back as I finished my eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom to see y/b/f at the front door with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. "You look hot" I said. "Why thank you, and you look smoking, as always." Y/b/f said. "Okay so I ordered the Uber and our Uber driver's name is Brendon and he is actually very good looking" y/b/f said and showed me a picture of our driver.

 "Okay so I ordered the Uber and our Uber driver's name is Brendon and he is actually very good looking" y/b/f said and showed me a picture of our driver

Wow. I thought to myself. "Yeah, he is very good looking" I said. "Oh the things I would do to that man" y/b/f said. I gasped and said "y/b/f, don't say that, you don't even know him. He could be an asshole for all we know. He could have a girlfriend, or even a wife." I said. Before she could say anything else we heard a *ding* telling us that our Uber was here. "Okay let's go meet our hot Uber driver" y/b/f said. Let's get this over with I thought to myself. We went outside and saw a red Prius with an Uber sticker on the back of it. Wow, a Prius. How intimidating I thought to myself. We got in and y/b/f whispered to me "I don't see a ring on that finger" and snickered. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Hi, my name is Brendon, how is your day today lovely ladies?" Brendon said. Wow, even his voice is hot I thought to myself. "Why thank you" Brendon said and chuckled. "What?" I asked confused. "You said my voice was hot, and I appreciate the comment" he said and then chuckled again. I turned bright red as I realized I said that out loud. Y/b/f laughed and I glared at her and slapped her shoulder. "Sorry Brendon" I said and looked down to my lap. "It's okay..." he said realizing that I never told him my name. "Y/n" I said and then y/b/f said her name. "Well y/n, it's okay, no need to be embarrassed." He said and then turned around in the seat to face the road and started driving. "So, where are you lovely ladies going tonight?" Brendon asked us. "We're going to a party at our friends house." I said. "Sounds fun" Brendon said. I laughed and said "yeah, so fun" in a sarcastic way. To be serious, y/b/f forced me to come, i was and never will be a fan of parties. "You sound excited" Brendon said sarcastically. "Oh yes, so excited to go to a place full of drunk, sweaty dumb people" I said and chuckled afterwards. Oh come on, it's not that bad Y/n" y/b/f said and lightly punched my shoulder.

          *10 minutes later*

"Well, we're here, have a lovely time ladies, don't have too much fun without me" Brendon said and winked at us. Y/b/f got out of the car first and walked into the party. When I was half way out of the car, Brendon grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the car with a light blush on his face. I giggled at his colored face. "Would you want to uh, would you wanna go out to coffee sometime?" He said and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck with a red face. I giggled and said "of course I would Brendon" I said and wrote my number on a piece of paper with my number on it. "Is Saturday at 6:00 okay?" I asked. And he nodded excitedly. I laughed at his eagerness and hugged him. As he pulled away, he kissed my cheek and said "bye y/n, I'll see you on Saturday" and winked at me. This time I was blushing. He chuckled at my blushing and then drove away. I walked into the party and y/b/f came up to me with 2 red cups with an unknown brown liquid in them. "Where have you been?!?" She yelled at me slightly slurring as she was slightly tipsy. "I just got a date with our hot Uber driver" I said and smiled.

I can't wait 'till Saturday