Best Friend?

*Y/N's P.O.V*

My boyfriend Marc, ex-boyfriend,
I should say, cheated on me a few days ago. I haven't been to school in a few days because I didn't want to see him. I don't know why I'm so sad, he never treated me right, he never gave me his jacket when I was cold, he never cuddled me when we were sleeping, he never kissed me without me kissing him first. I know those things sound cheesy, but I like to have cheesy relationships. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom yelling "Y/N COULD YOU GET THE DOOR PLEASE!!". I groaned and walked down the stairs to the front door. I opened it and saw Brendon, my best friend. "Oh my god, hey B" I said as I frantically tried to fix my hair and straighten my clothes. "Dude, c'mon, you look great, no need to fix yourself up in front of me." He said and pulled me into a hug with his arms around my waist. I had to admit, it was nice getting a hug from a guy like this. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My mom came into the living room and saw us hugging and said "awww, look at you two lovebirds" and went to snap a picture of us. I blushed and nuzzled my face in Brendon's neck. He chuckled and rested his hands on my waist. "Mom, stop it pleeeease" I whined. "Oh c'mon, you guys are really cute together" my mom said. I blushed extremely red and said "mom!! For the last time, we're not together, my god". I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up to my room. "BE SAFE!!" My mom yelled. I blushed, yet again. "MOM!!!" I yelled. "WHAT I DON'T WANT LITTLE URIE'S RUNNING AROUND!!!" She yelled back. "Ugggg" I groaned and looked at Brendon who was blushing profusely. "Sorry about her, she's been nagging me to get together with you" I said and rolled my eyes. But secretly, I agreed with my mom, I wanted to be with Brendon. He was so cute and sweet. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah" I said and sighed. "Okay, well anyways, I came here because you haven't been at school for the last few days and I was kinda worried about you" He said with a subtle blush painted on his face. I looked down and said "yeah, you remember Marc right?" I asked. Brendon rolled his eyes and said "yeah, I remember him". "Well, he cheated on me a few days ago. I didn't go to school because I didn't want to have to see him" I said. Brendon grew extremely angry and said "I swear to god I'm gonna kill him" and made his hands into fists. "Hey, B, it's okay" I said as I walked up to him and put my hands on both sides of his face. "I don't even know why I'm sad about it, he didn't really give me what I wanted in a relationship anyways" I said and looked down. "Well...I'm pretty sure I could give you what you want in a relationship" Brendon said quietly. I looked up at him and as soon as I looked up, he kissed me. I froze for a second. But him pressing his lips harder against mine made me kiss back. I put a hand in his hair and tugged a little. He moaned a little as I hugged his hair. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. "God you so beautiful" he said and started kissing my neck. I moaned as he started sucking on my neck, definitely leaving a hickey. He tugged in the bottom of my shirt and right before he took it off, my mom walked into the room. "Y/n, what do you want for di- oh my god" she said. She gasped and said "oh my god, I knew it would happen!!" She said and clapped. I blushed and hid my face in Brendon's chest and he smushed his face in the crook of my neck. "Moooom, c'mon, please don't walk into my room without knocking" I whined. "Oh sorry sweetie, I'll leave you too alone now, be safe okay" she said. "Oh my god mom, get out please" I said. She laughed and closed the door. "Sorry about her, she's just overly excited about what she just saw" I said and laughed into his chest. "She's uh, she's a character" he said and chuckled. He let go of the hug and lied down on my bed. I walked over to him and kinda straddled him and buried my face in the crook of his neck. And rested his hands on my hips. After a few minutes of lying there, my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep on top of Brendon.