Hero

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was called into work today, even though it was my day off. But I needed the cash, so I said yes to my boss and came in.

"Y/n, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you need to stay late tonight because nobody else is available tonight, is that okay?" My boss said, walking into my office.

I really didn't want to because I knew that if I stayed late, I'd have to walk home in the dark, with nobody around. And that's not necessarily the safest thing in this town. But I really needed the money, I was struggling with bills.

"Yeah, of course" I said with a sigh.

"Thank you very much Y/n, I'll make sure to throw some extra cash into your check this week" he/she said quickly, and then walked out.

          *5 Hours Later*

It has been 5 hours after I would normally get off and I'm walking the streets...alone.

I was extremely scared right now. Every little noise scared me senseless.

I was walking down the darkest part of the street when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me into an alley.

I tried screaming but he just covered my mouth and harshly pushed me against the wall, causing me to lose my breath for a few seconds.

"Now, your gonna be a good girl for me right?" He said in his deep voice.

I nodded through tears falling down my face.

He slapped me across and face and said "use your words bitch!"

"yes" I said softly.

"Good girl" he chuckled.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. He pulled my shirt off roughly and harshly gripped my breasts.

I whimpered in pain and tried to stop him, but he was just too strong.

"Please stop" I whimpered.

Just as he was about to rip my bra off, a tall man with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes came around the corner and saw me.

His eyes widened at the sight and he quickly ran up to the man harassing me and punched him.

"You asshole, don't ever touch a lady like that!!" The mystery man yelled.

The man fell to the ground, getting kicked in the stomach over and over again.

"Don't ever touch a lady like that EVER again" the mystery man yelled again.

He quickly turned to me and said "Are you okay miss?" With concern laced in his voice.

He took off his jacket and gave it to me so I could cover myself.

"Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it, I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't saved me. You're my hero..." I said, asking for his name.

"My name is Brendon, and yours is...?" He asked sweetly.

"Y/n" I replied softly.

"Well Y/n, it was my pleasure being your hero tonight, why don't you let me walk you home. I don't want anything to happen to you again tonight" Brendon said and hesitantly grabbed my hand.

"I'd love that Bren" I said.

He chuckled at the nickname and started walking with me.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we got to my apartment.

"Thank you for walking me home Bren, I really appreciate it" I said while looking down at my feet.

I felt his thumb and pointer finger lift my chin slightly so that I was looking at him.

"It was my pleasure Y/n" he replied and quickly glanced at my lips.

I smirked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me flush against him.

I giggled and played with the small hairs on the back of his neck. He moaned slightly at the feeling and tightened the grip on my hips.

I bit my lip while looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked suddenly.

I didn't even answer him. I gripped his hair and smashed my lips onto his.

He kissed back immediately. He brushed his tongue against my lips, silently begging me to part them.

I parted them slightly, allowing him partial entry. He moaned slightly into my mouth, pulling me closer than I was before; which I didn't even think was possible given how close o already was.

He placed his hands on my waist underneath my shirt, gripping harshly.

All of a sudden we heard someone say "get a room guys".

I quickly turned around to see who it was. It was my roommate, Katie.

I blushed profusely and nuzzled my face into Brendon's chest.

"I'm sorry Katie." I apologized sheepishly.

"I will only accept your apology if you introduce me to your new boy toy" she said seriously, but then smiled to show she was joking.

"Okay, this is Brendon. He rescued me in an alley today from a guy that was trying to rape me. He walked me home to make sure I stayed safe. And Brendon, this is Katie, she is like my best friend of all time and she also happens to be my roommate, sadly I'm stuck with her" I sighed jokingly.

She punched my arm playfully.

I giggled in response and hugged Brendon.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, kissing the top of my head.

"Well, I should probably get going now Y/n, it was nice meeting you, and you too Katie. Y/n, let me get your number so that I ca tell you the details for our date" he said with a wink.

"Wait, what dat-ohh, you sly fuck, alright, here's my number" I replied and then wrote my number on his hand with a pen that was in my bag.

I kissed his cheek and then walked into my apartment.

I can't wait for the date with my hero.