Sex Ed

Hey guys, sorry this took so fucking long. I haven't really had the motivation to write stuff lately, I'm working on another one write now, I'm almost half way done, so expect that in like a few days🙃

              *Y/N P.O.V*
*SMUT WARNING*

Today is my first day of Sex Ed class in my senior year of High School. We didn't have a Sex Ed teacher for the first semester because the original teacher quit and nobody wanted to replace him...until now. We've heard rumors that there is a new teacher taking the job. And apparently he is extremely hot and pretty young.

I walked into Sex Ed and sat down. Nobody was in here except for what looked like a pretty young guy. I didn't get a good look at him but from what I saw he looked very good looking. Surely he can't be the teacher...right? I thought to myself. He looked up and I was right, he was extremely good looking. His fluffy hair that fell over his face. His deep brown eyes that sparkle in the light. His pink, plump lips that were, oh so kissable. God he was gorgeous.

After staring at him for a few minutes, some other students started to walk in. After all the students came in, the good looking man walked up to the board and wrote "Mr. Urie" on the whiteboard. So he is the teacher, Well this is gonna be fun. An extremely hot guy teaching high school students about sex.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Urie. You can call me Brendon though. I really don't do the whole 'Mr. Urie' thing. Also, a few things about me, I am 22 years old, just got out of college. I love music with a passion and I have 2 dogs" he said.

God, even his voice was hot. It was so smooth like caramel.

"Okay, I am going to do role call, and when I call your name I want you to introduce yourself and say an interesting fact about yourself" he said.

I rolled my eyes at this. I hated talking in front of the class, it gave me anxiety. He started taking role, and then he got to me.

"Y/n?" He called out

I hesitantly raised my hand and he looked at me. As soon as he looked at me he widened his eyes and kept staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and coughed a little. He shook his head and looked down. I swear he had a blush on his face.

"Hi, my name is Y/n, I- uh- I like to listen to music, I love animals and I like to draw" I said awkwardly.

I sat down with a blush on my face and looked down at my lap. Since I was the last one in the role call, he just continued his lesson.

*After class*

"Alright everybody, I hope you learned something today. Remember your homework, you have to make a diagram of both the male and female reproductive systems! Also, Y/n, stay behind please" he exclaimed.

I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turned around to face him. Once everyone was out of the room, he walked to the door and locked it. He looked at me with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"Do you know why I told you to stay back today Y/n?" He asked. I shook my head 'no'. He chuckled and shook his head, looking down at his shoes.

"Oh Y/n, poor innocent Y/n. I kept your back because I think your beautiful and I want to fuck your brains out" he said as he slowly walked closer to me until I could feel his breath on my face.

Did he really just say that?

"Don't act like you don't want it. I know you do. You've been eyeing me the entire lesson" he whispered into my ear and placed his hands on my waist. My breath hitched at his touch. He chuckled at my loss of breath and ran his hands up and down my sides. I bit my lip and looked up at him. He groaned and said "oh god, don't do that"

"Why not?" I asked with a hint of seductiveness in my voice and bit my lip again.

He groaned again and brought his hands lower so they rested against my ass. He squeezed and I yelped at the sudden action.

"I told you not to do that...it turns me on" he replied in a moan. He rolled his head back, Adam's apple clearly visible. I got on my tippy toes, put my hands on his shoulders and starting kissing the base of his neck. I bit down slightly and started sucking, earning a moan from him. He looked down at me and kissed me. I smiled slightly and kissed back. He picked me up by my thighs, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He set me down on his desk, took my shirt off and broke away from the kiss to look at me.

"God your beautiful" he said and bit his lip. I blushed and he chuckled at my change of color. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. The pressure between my legs became much harder to contain. I rubbed my legs together to try to relieve some of the pressure. He noticed this and smirked. He pried my legs open and got in between them. I felt his erection pressing against my crotch. I grunted at the feeling and cocked my head back.

"Fuck B, I need you, I need you Brendon" I moaned out, tired of waiting. I needed him and I needed him now.

"What do you need me to do babe?" He asked.

"I need you to fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk for a week. I just need you B. I need you to fuck me Brendon!" I yelled out as a response. He pulled away and unbuckled his belt. He pulled his pants and his boxers down and his erection sprang free. He pulled a condom out of the drawer of his desk and ripped it open with his teeth. He rolled it on and pumped himself a little.

"Strip and bend over the desk" he demanded. I got up off the desk and took all my clothes off and bent over his desk.

He walked up behind me and grabbed my hips. He teased my entrance with the tip. I moaned at the contact.

"Brendon, don't tease" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Brendon! Don't tease! Please!" I said again.

"WHO?!" He yelled.

And then it clicked.

"MR. URIE, DON'T TEASE PLEASE!!" I yelled.

He slammed into me with extreme force. I cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He slowly eased himself out and back in so I could get used to his size. He started a slow pace.

"Oh god, Mr. Urie, you feel so good" I moaned out as he massaged my insides.

He started going faster, harder, deeper.

"Oh god Y/n, you feel so good wrapped around me". He groaned

He turned me over so I was facing him and eased himself into me. I moaned softly at the feeling. He pulled my thigh up so it rested on his hip, this caused him to go deeper. I felt him brush past my g-spot.

"Oh god, Mr. Urie, don't stop" I groaned.

"Wasn't planning on it sweetheart" he replied

"I'm so close, Mr. Urie Im so close" I moaned.

"Me too, on 3" he groaned.

"1...2...3!" He said and we both released.

The feeling of the knot in my stomach being released was euphoric.

He leaned down to kiss me. He pulled away and said "that was the best sex I've had in a really long time, I look forward to teaching this class" with a wink. I blushed and smiled at the comment.

"I look forward to it too" I replied while biting my lip.

"You pushing it woman" he said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

I giggled and got up to put my clothes on.

We both got our clothes on and gathered our stuff together to leave. I unlocked the door to walk out. Before I could leave, I was pulled back by my wrist and ran into Brendon's chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me harshly. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away and he removed his arms from around my waist.

"I hope you learned a little something about the reproduction system y/n" he said and winked.

I blushed and smiled as I walked away to start walking home