How could you?

This was requested by @panicatmydisco06

*Y/N P.O.V*

Today was the best day I've had in a long time. I got promoted at work today. I'm going to get paid more at work and I woke up in a really good mood. I can't wait to get home and cuddle with Brendon, my boyfriend.

I was driving home, blasting y/f/s through the speakers and bopping my head slightly to the music. I don't know why I was so happy, but I was truly happy today.

I pulled up into my house that I shared with Brendon and got out of the car. I locked the car and unlocked the door and walked in.

When I walked in I heard music and what sounded like Brendon talking. I slowly walked towards the room to hear what he was saying. When I got close enough I heard a girl with him. My heart dropped. Would he...no, he wouldn't do that....would he?

I continued to listen to them and I heard Brendon say "you can't stay long because my roommate will be home soon, she doesn't like to have anybody over. Why don't you get your stuff together okay? I love you Sarah"

I put my hands over my mouth to try and stop the cries. It was no use. The cries came out and I couldn't stop. I walked into our room and saw Brendon laying on our bed and the girl, Sarah, straddling his lap.

"Really Brendon!! I'm your roommate now? I'm not your girlfriend anymore?? What am I to you?! Am I just some fuck buddy that you've 'been in love with' for 5 years now?!? God Brendon, how could I be so stupid. How could you?! How could you do this to me?!? I love you Brendon!! I love you so fucking much!! But I guess that means nothing to you!!!" I yelled, tears falling down my face with no intention to stop.

I walked out of the room and grabbed my bag and got into my car. I had to go somewhere where I could clear my thoughts.

*Brendon's P.O.V*

"You have a girlfriend?! God you're so stupid Brendon!! She loves you!! She truly loves you and you fucked it up!! You need to go after her and apologize!!" Sarah yelled at me.

"She won't ever take me back!!" I cried out.

God, how could I be so stupid. I love Y/n, I really do. I don't know why I even cheated on her in the first place.

"It doesn't matter if she takes you back or not, just go apologize to her!!" She yelled back.

I sighed and then nodded.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car.

Where would she go? OH! I know exactly where she is.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was sitting at the shore, just listening to the waves. The sound of the waves and the smell of the beach always calmed me.

I was sitting with my legs crossed and I was looking down at my lap. I heard a car drive slowly and I heard it turn off.

There were footsteps coming towards me, I didn't move or anything. I didn't have enough mental and physical strength to move anywhere. All the crying drained me.

I felt arms wrap around me. The person lifted me and placed me into their lap. They placed their chin on top of my head and cried.

I know those cries...Brendon.

I just wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his neck.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm so so sorry. I understand if you don't take me back. I wouldn't take me back either. But before you make any decisions, I have something to do" he said softly and kissed my temple.

He gently lifted me off of his lap. He stood up and stretched his hand out for me to take. I took his hand so that I was standing up.

"Y/n, I've loved you ever since we met. When I saw you for the first time in High School, I thought to myself everyday, 'one day, I'm going to make her mine. I'm going to be able to cuddle with her everyday, I'm going to wake up to her every morning, I'm going to marry her one day'. And here I am..."

He got on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box.

"Here I am, Brendon Boyd Urie, asking you, Y/f/n, will you marry me?" He asked.

I stood in shock with my hands covering my mouth.

I didn't know what to say. The man I love is asking me to marry him.

I quickly nodded with happy tears falling like waterfalls.

"Yes Brendon, of course I'll marry you!!"

He smiled like a kid in a candy store and put the ring on my finger.

He gripped my waist and pulled me against him. He kissed me with passion. And when he kissed me, I knew that I made the right decision.

"I love you Mrs. Urie"

"I love you too Mr. Urie"