Don't do as I did

*In this one, the reader is going to be Brendon's kid, she'll be 13. I think I'm going to do more chapters where the reader is Brendon's kid*

         *Brendon's P.O.V*

"Brendon, can you go get Y/n, dinner will be ready soon" Sarah asked me as she cooked.

I walked up the stairs to y/n's room and knocked on the door.

"Y/n, come downstairs, dinner is almost ready" I said and waited for an answer.

"Y/n? Can I come in?"

Still no answer.

I opened the door slightly and saw that her bed was empty. She wasn't in her room.

But her window was open.

"SARAH!! Y/N'S GONE!!!" I yelled.

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my phone and called her.

"C'mon Y/n, answer your phone" I whispered

"Hi, you've reached Y/n, I'll call you ba-" her voicemail said.

"God damn it!" I yelled.

"Brendon, it's okay, we'll find her" Sarah said and rubbed my back.

"I'm gonna go out and find her. You stay here in case she comes back. I love you" I said and kissed her forehead.

             *Y/N P.O.V*

I moaned as my boyfriend, James, sucked on my neck.

We were in a hotel and I was about to lose my virginity.

I had been drinking and I was a little high. I smoked half of a blunt from my dad's studio before I left.

I pulled my shirt and my pants off and stared down at him since I was straddling his lap.

"God you're so sexy" he moaned and gripped my hips tighter.

He pulled his shirt off and threw it to the ground. I pulled down his pants and handed him and condom.

"I want you to be my first" I said and looked him in the eye.

He started taking his pants off but before he could the door burst open and my dad walked in.

"Oh my god dad, what are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here?!" He yelled.

"Have you been smoking? AND drinking?!? Oh my god this just keeps getting worse doesn't it! Put some clothes on, we're going home RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

I put my clothes and walked to the car with my head down.

The entire car ride was silent, and then we walked through the front door.

"Did you find her?" My mom said worriedly.

"Yeah I found her, she was about to lose her virginity to some boy I've never met before. She's high and drunk right now!" He yelled.

"What?!" She yelled back.

I walked through the front door behind my dad and saw my mom.

She ran over to me and hugged me.

"God don't you ever do that again okay? You scared the living shit out of us!" She said to me.

"I'm sorry mom" I said softly.

"Here, let me talk to her, you go to bed, you've had a rough night. I'll be there in a little bit" my dad said to my mom.

"Come here" he said to me and led me to the couch.

"Sit" he patted the spot next to him.

I sat right next to him and immediately started balling my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I know, you probably think I'm such a failure now" I said and cried into my hands.

"Hey, baby, no no no, I don't think you're a failure." He replied softly and sat me in his lap. I'm pretty short so I still fit in his lap.

He kissed my forehead and placed a hand on my cheek to turn my head to look at him.

"Look at me baby, you are not a failure. You just made a little mistake. I was like you when I was your age. I lost my virginity at 13, I started smoking weed at 12. I know I'm kinda being a hypocrite but all I want is for you to not make the same mistakes I did" he whispered softly.

"But, your mistakes made you who you are today. And I look up to you. You're my hero dad" I said and looked at him.

He looked down at me with tears in his eyes.

"God damn it kid, you're breaking me here" he said and wiped his tears away.

"Look, baby, all I'm saying is that I don't want you to do as I did. I don't know how I got this lucky and ended up with your mom and had you, but I must've done one thing right. Just please, don't be the same kid that I was" he said and rested his chin on my head.

I nuzzled my face into his chest and said "I love you daddy" and yawned.

"Are you tired?" He asked me.

I nodded sleepily and he picked me up.

He put me in my bed and tucked me in.

"Sweetheart, just be ready for the headache you're about to get in the morning" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight princess"

*sorry, this is probably really bad. I have my math final tomorrow and I'm really freaking out about it. My writing is helping me calm down a little. This one is a little choppy though. Sorry*