The Proposal

*Y/N's P.O.V*

It was Brendon and I's 7 year anniversary today, and I think Brendon forgot. We woke up this morning and Brendon just did the same thing he did every other day and he didn't even mention anything about our anniversary. I was at work right now, I was just working on my last customer when I got a call from Dallon. "I'm so very sorry, but I really have to take this, it's important" I said. I answered the call and said "hey Dallon, what's up, I'm at work". "I know y/n, but after you get off work I need you go straight to your house and there will be something on your bed, put it on. There will be a note on the surprise, follow the directions" Dallon said and then hung up without even letting me respond.

After I finished with my customer, I went straight home, as I was anxious to find the surprise. Does this have anything to do with Brendon and I's anniversary? I drove into the driveway and immediately ran into the house. I walked into our bedroom and saw a beautiful black dress with lace on the sleeves.

I saw a note next to it that said: "My dear Y/n,I know you probably think that I forgot about our 7 year anniversary today

"My dear Y/n,
I know you probably think that I forgot about our 7 year anniversary today. Trust me, I didn't. How could I. I couldn't just forget about the most important person in my life. Anyways, I want you to meet me in the park, the same park we met at, wearing the dress I bought you and when you get here, I have a surprise for you

Yours truly,
-B"

I put the dress on and then went into the bathroom and did my hair and make up. I straightened my hair with slight curls at the end and then put the smokey eye effect with eyeshadow on. I grabbed some black heels and put them on. I walked out to my car and started my drive to the park where Brendon and I met. After about 15 minutes of driving, I arrived at the park and saw Dallon in a black suit waiting for me to park. I parked and Dallon opened the car door for me. "Thank you kind sir" I said. He held his hand out for me to take, I took his hand and he helped me out of the car. "Come with me m'lady" he said as he led me to a small bunch of trees. The trees had fairy lights on them and on the grass there was a blanket with with (your favorite food) on it and (your favorite champagne). I smiled at the sight and then I saw Brendon come from behind the trees in a black suit. God he looks so hot. "Hey Y/n" he said as he came up to me and pulled me into a tight hug around my waist. I hugged him back around the neck and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "You look so beautiful" he whispered into my hair. I smiled and lightly kissed his neck. "And you look very handsome" I whispered into his neck. We pulled away from the hug and I kissed him. He kissed back and lightly brushed his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied, just to tease him a little bit. He pulled away and raised an eyebrow. I giggled and pecked him on the lips before heading towards the picnic.

After we finished eating, I heard a guitar starting to play. I looked to where the sound was coming from and saw Dallon playing the guitar. I smiled as I saw Brendon getting up and holding his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and he gently pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my hips. We started to sway to the music. I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced. After dancing for a good 10 minutes, Brendon started to talk. "Y/n, I've known you for 15 years. You've been my best friend fir as long as I can remember. We've been together for 7 years and it's been the best 7 years of my life. I can't believe how much we've been through together. But I'd like to do many things with you in the future. I wanna have a family with you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So, if you would make me the luckiest man on earth..." he said and then got on one knee and took a beautiful ring out.I brought my hands up to my face and cried happy tears. "And marry me?" He added. I quickly nodded and said "yes, of course Brendon. Of course I would marry you!". He got up off of his knee and put the ring on me. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful Brendon" I said and then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He pulled away and said "just like you". I playfully slapped his chest and said "stop being so cheesy". "God I love you Y/n" he said looking straight into my eyes. "I love you to B" I replied and rested my head on his chest.