My Friends Older Brother Part 6

*3 years later*
*Brendon's P.O.V*

Today is Y/n and I's 3 year anniversary and I have a huge surprise planned for her...I'm going to propose to her. I think that we are really ready. We have a beautiful three year old son, Jack. We've been together for 3 years and I just...I love her more than anything in the world-no- I love her more than anything in the entire existence of life. She is my world. She is the reason I'm still here.

I'm going to need Jack to help me with this though.

"Jack, can you come here please?" I asked him. I heard him run into the kitchen from the living room.

"Yes dad?" It never gets old when he calls me 'dad'. Its almost like I can't believe this is happening. Like it's a dream and I'm going to wake up any second and I won't have a beautiful son and a gorgeous girlfriend. But it's not a dream. And I do have a beautiful son. And I do have a gorgeous girlfriend- hopefully soon to be fiancé. Who is actually getting her nails done with some of her friends right now. So I'm home alone with Jack.

"Can you help me with something buddy?" I asked.

"Of course dad, what do you need help with?" He replied.

"I'm going to ask your mom to marry me" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?!" He yelled. I smiled and said "yes buddy really"

"Hey dad, one question?" He asked.

"Shoot"

"What does marry mean?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

I chuckled at his cluelessness.

"Well Jack, when two people love each other a lot, they get married. Marriage is a promise that you can never break. Marriage promises that you will stay with each other no matter what happens. I love your mom very much. I love her so much that I can't even tell you because there aren't enough words in the world to show how much I love her." I said.

"Wow, you must love mommy a lot because there are a loooot if words in the world" he said with wide eyes. I giggled at him. "Your silly. I love you Jack" I said and kissed the top of his head. "I love you too daddy"

After discussing what Jack was going to do, everything was ready and I was going to propose to her when she got home.

           *3 hours later*
            *Y/N P.O.V*

I walked into the house and saw all the lights off. I huffed and turned the lights on.

"Brendon!"

No answer

"Brendon!!"

Still no answer. Maybe I should try Jack

"Jack, honey where are you?" I asked starting to actually get worried. I didn't know where they were. I walked up the stairs but stopped at the top of the steps. I only stopped because there was a small box. I hesitantly picked it up and opened it. There's was a paper in there that read:

"Bedroom"

Does he want sex or something? I thought to myself. I walked into the bedroom and turned on the lights. I saw another box in the neatly made bed.

He made the bed? Wow, this must be a special occasion, he never makes the bed I thought to myself.

I opened the box and saw yet another paper. The paper read:

"Kitchen"

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen. I looked around and didn't see anything, but then I saw the fridge. It had an arrow pointing to the handle. I opened the fridge and saw another box.

I opened the box and a paper read:

"Backyard"

I smiled and walked to the backyard. When I walked out there I saw fairy lights in the trees and a small blanket in the middle of the yard. I saw messily written words in chalk ordering me to walk towards the blanket. I stopped when there was an 'X' and it said "stop here" in messy words. Obviously written by Jack. God I love that boy. All of a sudden I saw Jack walking from behind a bush with a stool. He ran to the blanket and put the stool down in the middle of the blanket and ran off. I giggled as I saw him come back with a microphone. He got into the stand and said into the microphone "testing, testing, 1 2 3" in his adorable voice. I smiled at his silly gesture. And then he walked out. Brendon. He was wearing black high top converse, black skinny jeans and a black hoodie with little stylish holes in the bottom of it. He was holding an acoustic guitar. He was gonna play a song for me. God I love it when he sings for me. His voice is so angelic, it sounds so cliche but it's true. It really is true.

"Hey babe" he said in his smooth voice.

"Hi" I replied.

"I'm gonna play a song for you. Jack and I wrote this for you. We hope you like it" he said with a wide grin on his face.

I smiled widely and looked at Jack with an impresses expression painted on my face.

He started playing on his guitar.

*acoustic version of Death of a Bachelor*

After he finished playing I had tears running down my face.

"Oh my god you guys, that was beautiful" I said through tears.

"Did you really think it was good?" Jack asked.

I nodded and picked him up and rested him on my hip.

"It was great baby" I sis fans kissed his cheek.

"Daddy has a question to ask you mommy" Jack said and pointed at Brendon.

"What's up B?" I asked.

He took Jack and sat him on the stool. He turned back to me and said "I love you so much Y/n. I can't think of a way to show how much I love you. There aren't enough words in this world to show how much I love you... maybe actions show better than words"

And that's when he did it...

He got down on one knee and took a box out of his pocket.

"Y/f/n, will you make me the happiest man in the existence of living and marry me?" He asked.

I cupped my hands over my mouth and cried. I cried so hard that I couldn't speak. So I just nodded. After I moved, my body loosened up a little so I said "oh my god Brendon. Yes! Of course I'll marry you!!" And then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close and kissed back. We pulled away and stared at each other for a few seconds.

"God, I love you so much Brendon Boyd Urie" I said and kissed him again.

"I love you too Y/f/n" he replied.

Jack came up to us and hugged our legs.

"And I love you Jack Sage Urie" we both said in unison. I kissed the top of Jack's head and then pecked Brendon on the lips one more time.

We are one happy family

*hey guys, I hope you liked this series. I'm going to stop it at part 6. I think I ended it at a good spot. I hope you liked it and yes I know, it has a really cliche ending. But cliche endings are the best.*

NOT PROOF READ, SORRY IF THERE'S MISTAKES😬