Jealous Bitch

This was requested by @byebyebiAsh

              *Y/N P.O.V*

Right now, I'm on my way to see my favorite band ever with my best friend.

"Y/F/N I can't believe we're going to see Panic! At The Fucking Disco right now" I yelled.

"I know, and we're in FRONT ROW!" She yelled back.

I squealed in excitement, but then calmed down, as I was driving and slightly swerving.

We blasted Panic! songs in the car as we drove.

And then the traffic started.

Since the concert is in LA, classic LA traffic is horrible.

"Oh fuck, let's hope we won't be late" y/b/f said.

"I'm sure we'll be fine" I replied.

*1 hour later*

Finally we made it to the venue and the opening band had just left the stage.

We got to our seats and waited for about 10 minutes until the lights dimmed.

We both started freaking out.

"Oh my god, oh my god. I'm not ready for this. I think I might cry" I yelled, tears already threatening to fall.

The Wicked Strings started playing beautiful music on their violins and cellos.

And then they started playing the into to Fuck A Silver Lining.

The entire stadium started screaming, including me and y/b/f.

And then it happened.

Brendon popped up onto the stage.

The screaming got louder, if that was even possible.

Tears were streaming down my face.

The man that helped me through so much was 10 feet away from me.

I screamed the lyrics, sobbing through the words.

This was already the best night of my life.

*1 hour and a half later*

The show was coming to an end, they only had one song left to play.

I already knew what song it was.

I waited for the catchy plucking of the cello.

Brendon was scanning the front row, looking at people. He locked eyes with me. Me.

He pointed at me and said "hey darlin, you wanna come up here and do a song with me?"

My eyes went wide and I didn't do anything for a second and then immediately nodded my head.

"Hey Zack, go help her please" he told his bodyguard.

Zack immediately came over and helped me get out from behind the barricade.

I looked back at y/b/f and she had a star struck face.

I got onto the stage and immediately hugged Brendon.

He chuckled and hugged back.

I didn't care that he was sweaty, I just nuzzled my face into his chest and pulled him tighter against me.

He pulled back and looked at me and asked "what's your name?" with a smile

I blushed and stuttered "y-y/n"

"Well Y/n, we're going to being singing I write sins-" he was interrupted by a voice from the audience.

A girls voice.

A girls voice that specifically yelled "you fucking bitch, get off the stage, I should be up there!!"

Tears started to form in my eyes.

Brendon looked back at the girl that was now on someone's shoulders.

She was skinny with bleach blonde hair and big tits, the average bitch look.

He looked back at me and saw the tears in my eyes and pulled me against his side by my waist.

"Excuse me Miss, but, what's your name?" He asked the lady that yelled.

She smiled and twirled her hair about her finger and said "Brittney", desperately trying to look sexy, but failing.

"Well Brittney, if you came to my show just to hate on people, then you can just leave. But if you're actually a fan, be happy for Y/n. We're all Vro's here." He said harshly.

It seemed like he was pulling me to him with every word he said.

I felt so weak, crying because of one comment some bitchy girl said.

Brendon turned back to me and said off mic "Are you okay darlin?" Looking into my eyes.

I blushed at the name and nodded, looking at the ground.

He placed two fingers under my chin, pulling my face up to his.

"Don't hide your blush, it's adorable" he said with a wink and a smirk.

I blushed even more and smiled a little.

He turned to the crowd again and said "okay, so, before I was so rudely interrupted, I was saying that Y/n and I are going to sing I write sins not tragedies together!!"

The crown screamed and I looked down at y/b/f, she was smiling like crazy, chanting my name.

Eventually the whole crowd started chanting my name. I probably looked like a tomato right now, but the plucking of the cellos brought me out of my trance.

"You ready Y/n?" Brendon asked, looking down at me.

I nodded and started singing the song with him.

That night is still the best night that I've ever experienced

Holy shit, I am terribly sorry that this took so long. I really have no excuse other than I was either too lazy to write or I wasn't motivated enough. But here is this. I have also been reading books on Evan Peters, because I started watching American Horror Story and I'm obsessed with Evan Peters now🙃, but don't worry, I'll still write about Brendon, because, well.......Brendon, anyways, sorry again that this took so long. But yeah. Sorry if there's spelling mistakes