7 minutes in Heaven

*look at that fucking jaw line, lol*

*Y/N's P.O.V*
*Smut Warning*

"Come on, will you please come with me? It'll be fun, I promise, and if it's not fun then we can leave" my best friend Brendon pleaded to me.

I rolled my eyes at his begging.

"Fine, but you owe me one. I'm only going because you want me to" I said with no excitement whatsoever in my voice.

I grabbed one of Brendon's sweaters and slipped it on.

The sweater was big on me and it smelled of his cologne, so I loved it.

"You love wearing my clothes don't you?" He asked amused.

"Of course I do, they're yours and they're comfy" I replied with a smile.

We got into the car, immediately playing music.

We came to a stop at a house with cups all over the front yard, extremely loud music, high school students playing beer pong.

I looked at Brendon with fear in my eyes, knowing that I might get a panic attacking from all the people.

He got out of the car, jogging over to my side and pulling me out.

He wrapped his arm around my waist protectively, mostly to comfort me so I don't get a panic attack.

"BRENDON!" We heard someone yell.

We turned to where the voice was coming from and saw Spencer and Ryan walking towards us.

"Guys, come play a game with us!" They yelled over the music.

Brendon nodded and dragged me along with him.

We ended up walking upstairs where the music was muffled.

We entered a room where a group of people sat in a circle around a bottle.

"Hey guys!" Everyone yelled as we walked in.

I waved slightly at them and gripped Brendon's arm, considering I was pretty shy around people I didn't know.

"Come sit down guys, we're playing spin the bottle, whoever the bottle lands on, they have to play 7 minutes in heaven" the main girl explained.

I hesitantly sat down, sitting as close to Brendon as I could.

He noticed me shuffling closer to him every few minutes.

He leaned in so his lips brushed against my ear and whispered "hey, are you alright, you're being kinda clingy" with worry in his voice.

I looked up at him and nodded slightly, leaning my head on his shoulder.

I was so invested in looking at Brendon that I didn't notice that the bottle had landed on me.

"So the bottle landed on Y/n, now let's spin it again and see who it lands on" A guy named Dallon said.

He spun the bottle again and it started to slow.

I looked at everyone nervously, terrified on who it would land on.

It slowed down and landed on someone.