Are You Okay?

*Y/N's P.O.V*

Today was the first day of my senior year in high school. I was not excited at all, mostly because of the people that harass me everyday for being an "Emo freak" or a "slut". It all started with one person. Katie Black. She is the cheerleader captain, and she started these rumors about me because she wants to destroy my life for some reason. She used to be my best friend, but then she got popular and then all of a sudden started hating me for no reason. Then there's the Jocks. They always hang with the cheerleaders. There's Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Ryan, Jon, Spencer. And then there's Brendon. I've always liked Brendon. He was the nice one, even if he doesn't show it, I can tell that he's really nice. I know he see's me getting bullied and beat up everyday but for some reason, he just stares and watches. I'll never know why he never does anything.

*At School*

I walked in campus and I immediately saw Katie and her 'posse' following behind her. I sighed and rolled my eyes. She stopped in front of me and said "well, I see the circus is back in town, maybe if we ask nice enough, we can get free tickets". I rolled eyes and tried to walk away but she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back to my original spot. Then she slapped me. I put my hand where she slapped and tried to sooth it. "Don't you dare walk away from me freak." And then she kicked my shin and I fell to the ground. I fell to the ground and grabbed my shin. Then she started kicking me in my stomach. I tried to curl up and stop the kicking but it didn't work. Then I heard him. The voice I've been wanting to hear every time I got beat up or bullied. "HEY, STOP IT" Brendon said and Katie immediately stopped kicking me. "Why are you defending this Emo slut Brendon?!?" Katie yelled at him. "She's not an Emo slut, if anything, your the slut here, so get out of here and don't ever touch Y/n EVER again" Brendon yelled at Katie. Katie ran away crying. I gripped my stomach and winced. Brendon bent down next to me and whispered "are you okay?" With a genuine look of concern on his face. "Peachy" I groaned as I slowly got up. When I stood up straight, I stumbled forward a little and almost fell. I closed my eyes and braced for the impact of the concrete. But instead, I was greeted by a warm, welcoming chest and arms that wrapped around me to stop me from falling. "Woah, careful there Y/n" Brendon said them chuckled. I looked up and saw that he was already looking down at me. It was then that I realized that our faces were very, very close together. Centimeters apart. I blushed at our close proximity. I slowly tried to back away from him. That didn't work out well considering I almost fell on my back. So, as soon as I started to fall, I grabbed Brendon's arm to try and stop my falling. But he wasn't ready for my surprising movement so he went down with me. I landed on my back and he landed on top of me. I blushed, again. As did he. I chuckled nervously and tried to get up. He tried to get up too and it just ended up with him falling in his back and then me landing on top of him. I sat up so I was sorta straddling him and he blushed. I can't believe that I'm sitting on top of Brendon Urie's lap right now. I got up and stranded above him, reaching my hand out to him so I could help pull him up. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. We stood there in awkward silence for a few minutes and then I finally broke it and said "thanks Brendon". "For what?" He asked. "For helping me out earlier" I said. "No problem, I don't know why I didn't help you sooner, it's just that I was kinda scared to even talk to you so I always chickened out" He said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. I laughed at his awkwardness, then immediately regretted it because my stomach started to throb in pain. "Oh fuck" I said as I held my stomach trying to sooth the pain. Brendon ran to my side and helped me try to stand up. "Do you want to go to the nurse's office?" He asked me. I nodded and tried to walk, but stumbled. "Woah there, I got you" Brendon said quietly and wrapped his arms around my waist softly so he wouldn't hurt me. "Alright, let's get you to the nurse".

           *At The Nurse*

I was starting to sway, I felt dizzy. I heard the faint voices of Brendon and the nurse. I grabbed Brendon's shirt to try and hold myself up. My hearing got a little better and I heard Brendon say "y/n, hey y/n, can you walk?". I shook my head. Brendon picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. I grabbed Brendon's hand so he would stay close to me. My vision started to come back. When I could fully see again, I saw Brendon sitting on a chair next to the bed holding my hand in between his hands. I managed to smile a little. He smiled back at me and rubbed my hand softly. "So, you need to go home and rest, put some source of heat on your stomach to relax the muscles so you don't overuse them" the nurse said. "I don't have a car" I said quietly. "I have a car, I can take her home" Brendon said. "I don't know, I'm not really supposed to let you go Brendon" the nurse said. "My parents are out of town, I don't have a car. I don't have any other way of getting home. Brendon can take me home" I said. The nurse sighed and said "fine, but only this one time". I smiled and looked at Brendon.

          *In Brendon's Car*

Brendon helped me get into his car and then ran over to the driver side. He got in and started the car. "I'm sorry about Katie" he said. "Why are you sorry" I asked. "Because I could've helped you sooner, but I was to scared to talk to you" he said. I smiled at him and said "it's okay Brendon, I was scared to talk to you too". He furrowed his eyebrows and said "why?". "Because I like you Brendon" I said quietly. He grew a large smile on his face and he said "I like you too Y/n". I looked at him in disbelief, mostly because Brendon Urie. The football quarterback. Liked me. The "Emo freak". I looked down at my lap and blushed. "Awww your blushing" he said. "Shut up" I said as I blushed even harder. "Oh c'mon it's cute" he said. I looked up at him and blushed even harder, if that was even possible. I studied his face. His dark brown soft hair, his big brown eyes, and then there's his lips. His big, pink lips. Oh how kissable they are. And then it happened. He kissed me. I widened my eyes and froze. After a few seconds of me not kissing back, he pushed his lips harder against mine, then I kissed back. I put one hand on his cheek and the other on the back of his neck. He lightly brushed his tongue against my lips. I parted my lips a little to let his tongue explode my mouth. His hands rested on my hips. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. He smiled and rested his forehead on mine. "I like you a lot Y/n" He said. "I like you a lot too B" I said.