Concert

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I'm so excited because today I'm going to a Panic! At The Disco concert with front row seats. I'm going alone. I know, it sounds like I'm a loser for going to a concert alone or something but that's not it at all. I mean, I might be a little bit of a loser, but that's not the point. Nobody wants to come with me, so I'm going alone. The concert starts at 7pm and it's 5:30 right now. It takes about 45 minutes to get there. I should probably get ready now.

*20 Minutes Later*

I just got finished with my make-up. I'm ready to go now. I need to go tell mom I'm ready because she's taking me. I went downstairs and said "MOM I'M READY TO GO" and then snickered to myself because of the obvious pun that I made. "Sweetie I'm right in the kitchen you don't need to yell" she said and then laughed. I laughed and then said "I know I'm just super excited". "Okay, let's get in the car now" she said and then we walked out the front door.

          *At The Venue*

"Okay bye mom, I love you, I'll text you when the concert is over" I said as I got out of the car. "Be safe sweetie, I love you" she said and then kissed my cheek. I closed the door and walked to the line. I'm so happy right now, I can't believe that I'm going to see Brendon up there on stage. Its going to be great. Little did I know that this concert was going to be the best thing that ever happened to me.

———————————————————

I'm in my seat right now and the show is about to start. I heard people chanting "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" and then Saturday Night started playing. I screamed and sang along to the lyrics.

     *Last Song Of Concert*

It was the last song of the concert and I couldn't help but notice that Brendon kept staring at me during the concert. I must be imagining things, he can't be looking at me. All of a sudden, the intro to I write sins not tragedies started playing and I screamed. Brendon came down to my area of the front row. He was walking up and down the railing. Then, he stopped in front of me. Me. And put the mic in front of my face. I started to sing the lyrics and then screamed the word "WHORE" he smiled and hugged me. The guards helped him back onstage as I stood there, shocked and not moving. I just got hugged by Brendon freaking Urie.

I sang along to the song and when the drum part came in, Brendon quickly walked to a guard and bent down to speak in the guards ear. He pointed at me and then smiled. He went back to the center of the stage and started singing again.

The concert just ended and I was about to text my mom that the concert was over when a security guard came over to me and said "Brendon would like to see you". I froze and my heart started beating faster. Brendon wants to see me? I nodded and he guided me backstage to what I'm guessing was Brendon's dressing room. He knocked and then just left me in front of his door. Brendon opened the door in a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a backwards hat. "Hi" he said and then opened the door more so I could come in. I walked in and awkwardly sat down on the couch. He sat next to me, pretty close to me. I was looking down at my lap when he asked me "So what's your name" and smiled. Oh god, his smile, his beautiful smile is perfect. "Y-Y/n" I stuttered. He chuckled at my stuttering and then said "Well I'm sure you already know my name, but just in case, my name's Brendon" he said awkwardly. I giggled at his awkwardness. My smile faded and I asked "why did you bring me back here... I mean not that I don't like it, I'm pretty much dying inside right now, but I mean like, why am I here right now?". I mentally face palmed myself because of how stupid I was being right now. He chuckled at my awkwardness and then said "because I think that your beautiful Y/n". I blushed bright red and looked down at my lap. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my chin up. He looked into my eyes and said "don't hide that pretty little face of yours, I wanna see it. That's the reason I brought you back here". "The only reason?" I asked. He brought his face closer to mine so his lips were only an inch away from mine. "Well maybe another reason too" he said and looked down to my lips. "And what might that be?" I asked quietly. "This..." He said and then leaned in and softly pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and rested my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my waist. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I smiled and opened my eyes to see him already looking at me with those big brown eyes. "Do you wanna go out to coffee sometime?" He asked. I smiled and said "yeah, I'd love that. But I think you need my number first". He chuckled and said "yeah, I probably do need your number". I took my phone out to get my number since I didn't remember it and saw thousands of texts from my mom saying "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU, THE CONCERT ENDED AT 10 AND IT'S MIDNIGHT!!". "OH SHIT" I yelled and quickly got up. "What's wrong" Brendon said with a concerned look on his face. "I told my mom that I would text her when the concert ends and I totally forgot to text her and now she's worried sick an-" before I could finish my sentence, Brendon cut me off with a hug and rested his chin in the top of my head. "Shhh, it's okay. Just call her name still her your okay." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks B, I look forward to having coffee with you" I said and then gave him my number. Before I walked out the door, Brendon grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him so our chests were pressed together and kissed me passionately. He pulled back and smiled. "Bye Y/n, see you soon" he said and then I walked out the door.

I can't believe I just kissed Brendon Urie.