Pool Table

*Y/N P.O.V*

*Smut Warning*

I walked around the party, carrying my drink that I had barely touched.

I sighed as I walked around the room for probably the 50th time.

I got the sudden urge to use the bathroom, so I went and did my business.

After I finished, I opened the door and ran right into a chest.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry" I heard a voice say above me.

I looked up at the boy who had said that and scowled.

"Of course it had to be you Brendon" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hey what's the problem babe?" He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes again and tried to get past him.

He blocked the entrance with both of his arms.

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What do you want Brendon?" I asked.

"I just wanted to know why such a good looking girl was all alone at a high school party?" he said with a small smirk as he looked me up and down.

"Shut up and leave me alone" I said and walked away.

Brendon and I have been neighbors for as long as I can remember. His parents and mine have been best friends for a long time, so that pretty much made Brendon and I best friends considering that we grew up together.

And that was true for a while.

Brendon and I were best friends since birth until Freshman year of High School.

It's now senior year of High School.

In Freshman year, Brendon got a girlfriend. A bitchy one named Brianna.

She always threatened me behind Brendon's back and then was super sweet to his face. I tried to tell Brendon but he always brushed it off as jealousy.

Finally I had asked him that he had to choose me or her because she was beginning to be to much for me to handle after a few months of putting up with her. I obviously thought that he would choose me because we grew up together.

I was wrong.

Brendon chose Brianna because he was "In love with her".

Ever since then I always ignored him. It took him a while to get used to me ignoring him, but he got used to it. So now he's been teasing me since sophomore year.

I felt a hand grip my shoulder and spin me around.

I was pressed flush against Brendon's chest.

"come play a game of pool with me" he said as he looked down at me.

"No" I said immediately.

"Please" he said with those big puppy dog eyes.

Even though I hated him, he knew that he could still get me with those brown puppy eyes.