The Poor Grooms Bride

This was requested by @emaisvhappy

Also, b/m means brides maid

*Y/N P.O.V*

I stared at myself in the mirror nervously, checking the time every 5 minutes.

I am getting married today. And my bridesmaid still hasn't shown up to help me get ready.

Come on b/m I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

I immediately picked it up, not checking who it was.

"Hello?" I asked hurriedly.

"Hey, it's b/m, I'm so sorry y/n, I can't make it to your wedding. My dad just died this morning" she said through sobs.

"Oh my god, b/m, I'm so sorry to hear that. Well, I'm sure that I can find somebody to fill in for you." I said sadly.

"Thank you so much Y/n, and again, I'm so so sorry I can't make it. I was looking forward to seeing you in that gorgeous dress" she replied.

"Okay b/m, I hope you feel better. I have to go and get ready for the big day" I said and hung up.

I sat and thought about who could help me get ready.

Dallon? Nah

Spencer? No

Nicole? ....Nope

Brendon?...yes

I went through my contacts, looking for Brendon's number.

I called him, waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Brendon! Okay, I need your help" I said.

"Of course, what do you need?" He asked curiously.

"Okay, so my bridesmaid can't make it, can you come and help me get ready, since you studied cosmetology and all" I asked.

"Oh my god, yes of course Y/n, you know that I'd do anything for you" he replied.

"Thank you so much Brendon. I really owe you one" I said.

"Oh it's okay y/n, you don't owe me anything. I'll be there in 10 minutes" he said.

I hung up and stared at the front door, waiting for him to get here.

If you couldn't already tell, I've been utterly in love with Brendon for years. We've known each other for as long as I can remember. So I was slightly nervous about him helping me get ready for my wedding.

After what felt like forever, I finally heard a knock on my door.

I immediately opened the door and saw him with stuff in his hands.

"I didn't know if you needed anything, so I brought some stuff I used when I was studying it" he said softly.

I smiled at kindness and opened the door more for him to come in.

"Okay, so first we need to do your make up..."

I stopped listening and just stared at his features.

His warm chocolate eyes.

His fluffy dark hair.

His pink, plump lips that probably taste as heavenly as they look.

His-

"Y/N!" He yelled, pulling me out of my daze.

"Are you okay, I've been calling your name for like 5 minutes" he asked worryingly.