My Friends older brother part 2

*Y/N's P.O.V*
-smut, and daddy kink-

It's been a few weeks since Brendon and I got together and I think that Katie is getting suspicious about us. We've been hanging out together a lot more at school. He's a senior and I'm a Junior. Its not that much of an age difference. We haven't had sex since 2 weeks ago and I've been craving his touch for a while. I need to feel his fingers gripping my skin, gripping so hard that he leaves bruises on my thighs like his fingerprints (FOB reference😏). We were at school right now and Katie, Brendon, his friends, Ryan, Jon, Spencer and I were sitting at the table eating lunch. I wanted to tease Brendon, just to see if it lead to anything later on in the day. I put my hand on his knee and lightly squeezed. He looked at me and smiled. I moved my hand higher up his thigh just below his crotch and squeezed harder than before. I felt his body stiffen under my hand. He looked at me with a warning look as I started to palm him through his jeans. He let out a small moan as I put more and more pressure to his crotch. "Are you okay Brendon?" Ryan said with a concerned look on his face. "Y-y-yeah I'm f-fine Ry" He stuttered. "Yeah B, are you sure your okay" Katie asked. "Y-yeah sis, I'm fine, don't worry a-about m-me" he stuttered again. I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slipped my hand in his jeans. The only thing that was separating my hand from his dick was his boxers. I palmed him a little bit harder this time. He moaned out loud but I covered it up with a cough. He tried to pull my hand away but I just added more pressure. Soon I felt him throbbing in my hand, so I nuzzled my hand under his boxers and moved my hand up and down his shaft. "Y/n, s-stop, I'm g-gonna c-cum" he growled into my ear. I wanted to push him over the edge so I teased him by whispering "I want you to fucking destroy me. I want your thick cock in my tight pussy. I want you to pound into me so hard that you leave bruises on my hips" into his ear. After I said that I felt his warm liquid spill onto my hand, which was followed by a moan that I could tell he tried very hard to hold back. I took my hand out of his pants and wiped my hand on a napkin. I started to eat my lunch again when Brendon brought his lips to my ear and said "your really gonna regret that tonight you little slut". The tone in his voice made me get goosebumps all over. I continued eating when I looked over at Spencer. He had a smirk on his face. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it and I saw that Spencer texted me. "I see what's going on there between you and Brendon. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I don't have the right to do that. Your secret is safe with me" is what I read from my phone. I looked at Spencer with a small blush on my face and then mouthed 'thank you' to him. He just nodded and continued eating his food.

Brendon and I got to his house and he immediately pulled me into his room. "Your gonna lay for what you did during lunch today you little slut" he said. "Strip, and then put your ass in the air for daddy" he said and started to unbuckle his belt. That sentence alone made me moan. I took my clothes off so I was completely exposed to Brendon and then got on my hands and knees. I looked over at him and saw him in nothing but his black boxers that didn't hide his boner very well, and he was holding his belt in his hand. "Now your gonna be quiet for daddy, wouldn't want Katie coming in here now would we" He said and then whipped my backside with the belt. I yelped a little at the stinging pain. He chuckled and then whispered in my ear "oh sweetheart, I'm just getting started". He whipped me again and again and again until my cheeks where red and numb. After about 20 whips, he gently rubbed my cheeks and said "so red, do you think you deserve a prize now kitten?". I nodded and said "yes daddy, I think kitten deserves a prize". He groaned at my words and said "good kitten". He got up off the bed and took his boxers off. I was still on my hands and knees when he got behind me and teased my dripping wet core with the tip. "So wet, is this all for me kitten?" He said. "Yes daddy, it's all for you" I replied and then brought my hips back so his length entered me a little bit. We both moaned at the feeling. "Eager are we?" He teased. "Hurry up and fuck me daddy" I said. Right after I said that, he harshly plunged his length into me. I screamed his name as he slammed into me, leaving bruises on my hips. "Oh god, daddy, yes, don't stop!" I screamed. He grabbed my throat and said "shut up slut, I don't want my sister to find us!" And then slapped my ass. "I'm s-sorry d-daddy, but y-your giv-giving me s-so much p-ple-pleasure right- oh fuck- right n-now" I stuttered as my words were getting interrupted by his harsh thrusts. "Oh fuck kitten, your so tight" he moaned. "Daddy, I-I'm gonna c-cum, c-can I?" I asked nicely, hoping he would let me. "Yeah, you've been a good girl, I think you deserve it" He replied. Right after he said that I came on him. "OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, JESUS DADDY, OH MY GOD!" I screamed. We were both having to much pleasure to care if anybody heard us. "Oh god, kitten, I'm cumming, oh my god" he groaned. He pulled out and plopped down next to me. I was lying my head on his chest when I realized. "Brendon" I said and sat up. "Yeah" he said and got up with me. "You used protection right?" I asked. He just froze and widened his eyes. "Oh shit" he said. We didn't use protection and he released inside me, oh my god, what am I gonna do? "Oh my god, what am I gonna do, I'm only a sophomore, I can't be pregnant!" I yelled. "Hey, y/n, calm down, if you are pregnant, I'll be right there with you the whole time. I'm gonna raise this kid whether you like it or not" he said and then hugged me around the waist. "Y/n, I hope this isn't to soon, but, I think...I think I love you" He said with a hint of red in his cheeks. Is THE Brendon Urie blushing. "Oh, Bren, I love you too". Then he got down on his knees, eye level to my stomach. I put my hands in his hair as he spoke. "Hey buddy, I know your probably not even alive yet, I don't even know if your gonna even exist yet, but, I'm your dad, I'll take care of you and your mommy. She's gonna be the best mom ever. You'll love her... I love her. Anyways, I love you buddy, be nice to mommy, don't make her throw up" he said and then planted kisses on my stomach. I started to cry happy tears as I watched him. And then...Katie walked in.

Hehe I know I'm evil, I gave you a cliffhanger😈 anyways, I'm working on part 3 right now. It'll probably be up later today or tomorrow, probably later today🙃