Christmas dinner

*Y/N's P.O.V*
          *Smut Warning*

"Are you sure I look alright?" Brendon asked nervously as he quickly patted down his suit again for the hundredth time. "Brendon, they'll love you. I promise." I replied and hugged him around the waist from behind. "I love you" I said and kissed his neck lightly. He turned around so he was facing me and placed his hands on my waist. "I love you too" he said and kissed my forehead.

Knock knock

"Oh god. Oh fuck, their here, y/n, I can't do this, their gonna hate me" Brendon panicked. "Brendon, for the last time, calm yourself down. If you keep acting like this your gonna get an anxiety attack" I replied while holding the sides of his face in my hands.

I opened the front door to be greeted by my mom, my dad and my younger brother, he was only younger than me by a minute, but still, he was younger.

"MOM, DAD! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I yelled and hugged them both. After I broke the hug from my parents I got tackled to the ground by my brother. "My god, you pig. Your so heavy, get off of me" I groaned. "C'mon get up, or I'll tell the story of how you got drunk at a party and almost skinny dipped" I threatened. "You wouldn't dare" he whispered to me. "Get. Off. Of. Me" I said through gritted teeth. He got off of me as quickly as he could. I giggled and said "god you are such a loser".

"Anyways, I would like you guys to meet my boyfriend, Brendon" I said and brought him over to my family. He walked up to my mom and took her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. y/l/n" and then kissed the top of her hand. "Oh, such a gentleman" my mom said as she blushed. I giggled at her. Then he got to my father. "Hello Sir, nice to meet you" and then he firmly shook his hand. "Good to meet you too son. Now you better treat my daughter right. But don't worry about me interrogating you...her brother is gonna do that" my dad said and then walked into the kitchen. I put my hand in my face and whispered "oh god, this is not going to end well".

I walked up behind Brendon and stopped at his side. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder as my brother started to "interrogate" Brendon.

"So Brendon, what's your intention with my sister?" Y/b/n asked. I rolled my eyes at this and looked at Brendon to get the answer. "I don't plan on doing anything bad to her. I want to be with her for a long time. Maybe even marry her in the future. Have a family." He said all this while looking directly into my eyes. I smiled at him and bit my lip. I knew he didn't like it when I did that. It always turned him on. When I bit my lip, I saw his eyes darken with lust.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave before you guys tear each others clothes off" my brother said. I guess he could feel the sexual tension. When y/b/n left, Brendon turned to me and harshly brought my hips against his. There wasn't any room in between our hips. I felt his arousal against my stomach, which only turned me on even more.

"If you keep biting your lip, I'm gonna take you right here, right now against this wall. I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk" he whispered in my ear. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know you can't do that babe, my family is right there" I replied in a whisper and then bit my lip, just to push his buttons. I felt his fingers go under my shirt and dig into the skin on my hips as he tilted his head back and groaned. I took this chance to kiss his neck, nibbling slightly, leaving little love bites on the base of his neck. "Fuck babe, you really know how to keep a man going" he said through a breathy chuckle. I pulled away from his neck and said "we have a family to feed. You can get dinner in bed later" with a smirk. I walked away swaying my hips slightly, knowing that he was staring at my ass.

We were eating dinner, everyone was talking amongst each other. It was a perfect time to tease Brendon. I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed. He tensed up and looked at me with eyes that said 'don't push my buttons or I'll fuck you on the kitchen floor right now'. I smiled an innocent smile at him and moved my hand up towards his crotch. I palmed him through his jeans as I continued eating my dinner with my other hand. "Are you okay sweetie?" My mom asked Brendon. I smirked and pressed my hand harder against him. "Yeah, of course Mrs. Y/l/n. I'm fine, just feeling a little sick. I think I'm gonna go lay down for a minute" he said and got up. Before he left the room completely, he quickly nodded his head towards our room. A few minutes after he left I said "I think I'm gonna go check on him real quick. Be right back". I quickly walked into the room and saw Brendon on the bed with his hands in his pants, jacking himself off with his eyes closed. I walked up to him and pulled his hand out of his pants. "Babe, no need to do this when you have me" I said with a smirk on my face. I pulled his pants down and straddled him over his boxers. I felt his erection pressing against my crotch. He grunted at the pressure on his erection. "Hurry up y/n" he demanded. "Your wish is my command babe" I replied and got up and stripped. I took his boxers off and grabbed a condom from the drawer next to the bed. I ripped it open and carefully rolled it on him.

"C'mon, ride me babe" he growled.

"No problem" I replied and lined him up with my entrance and harshly plunged myself down on him. I moaned loudly, but then remembered that my family was here, so I wasn't able to moan as loud as I wanted like I usually could. I leaned down and bit on his shoulder to muffle my moans. He grabbed my hips and held them in place. He thrusted up harshly and I tried so hard not to scream. "Fuck Brendon, your so good" I moaned into the crook of his neck. Brendon turned us over so I was lying on my stomach with my ass in the air. He teased me with the tip and said "I want you to beg for me slut". I wasn't much of a submissive type so I denied and turned my head towards him and bit my lip. He slapped my ass harshly and grabbed my throat tight, not tight enough to wear I couldn't breath but tight. "I said beg for me. Slut" he growled through gritted teeth. "No" I argued. He smirked and said "oh your gonna get it". And then he slammed into me with as much force as he could and thrusted extremely fast. "Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I moaned loudly, not really caring that my family could hear us. "I told you to beg for me but now I'm going to fuck you so hard that your going to beg me to stop fucking you. Your not gonna be able to walked for a week. I'm gonna fucking destroy your pussy" he growled into my ear. "Fuck Brendon. Fuck your so good. I need you. I need you to destroy me. I need you to make me not be able to walk for a week. Brendon. Fuck me!" I yelled as I gave in. I needed him. I craved him.

He thrusted into me over and over again with extreme force. He kept hitting my g-spot perfectly. "Oh my god Brendon, yes, right there! Don't stop!" I moaned whorishly.

"Oh god Y/n, I'm so close" he moaned and started kissing my neck. "Me too B" I replied. After a few more harsh thrusts, he releases into the condom. He started pulsing and that was enough to make me release onto his shaft. "Oh my- fuck. Brendon. My god your the best" I breathed out and collapsed onto the bed. He fell on top of me and then rolled next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder blade.

"Your amazing Y/n" he mumbled.

"So are you" I replied. "We should probably get dressed and get back out there Bren" I said and got up. Well, tried to get up. As soon as my foot touched the ground, I collapsed. But a pair of arms caught me. "Told you I wouldn't go easy on ya" he said into my ear.

We got out of the shower and got dressed. We walked into the kitchen and saw everybody looking down at their plates awkwardly. It was obvious that they had heard us. My brother being...my brother decided to embarrass us even more by saying "hey, next time you guys fuck can you keep it down a little. We heard you guys, you were very loud." I blushed and nuzzled my face into Brendon's chest.

"Now y/b/n, it's okay, it's a natural thing" my mom said awkwardly.

I sat down in a chair, grabbed my glass of wine and held it up.

"Merry Christmas"

*Hey guys, I'm posting this at like 10 pm on Christmas right now and sorry about that but here is a Christmas imagine. And also I had an AMAZING Christmas. I GOT FUCKING PANIC! TICKETS!!! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED. I'M SEEING THEM 12 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN FEBRUARY!!! (My mom is the best❤️ love you mom) Also, sorry if there's any spelling mistakes in here, I was kind of in a rush to write this. Merry Christmas 🎄 *