The Talk

*The reader is Brendon's daughter again in this one. She is going she be around 13*

         *Brendon's P.O.V*

I was cooking dinner when I heard my phone ring in my room.

I walked into my room and picked up the phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Bren" Sarah said from the other line.

"Hey babe, how's the parents?" I asked.

Sarah was at her parents house so she had been gone for a while and won't be back for a few days.

"Oh you know, they're being my same old parents" she said.

"Listen B, I was talking to Y/n on the phone yesterday and she was talking about a boy in her class. She said that he asked her out on a date. I'm kind of worried." She said in a worried tone.

"A boy? Oh great, now I have to worry about a boy! That's nice" I said sarcastically.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it Sarah?" I asked.

"I want you to give her the talk. I know you don't want to do it but she won't like it either" she said.

I groaned and said "why can't you do it. Do it over the phone or FaceTime" in a whiny voice.

"No B, I'm worried that she'll do something. Just talk to her. You'll be fine" she reassured me.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was on the phone talking to Ryan (stop it) the boy from my class when there was a knock on the door.

"Uh, Hey Ryan, I need to go" I said and hung up.

"Come in!" I replied to the knock.

My dad walked in with an extremely uncomfortable face and his hands behind his back.

"Are you okay dad?" I asked.

His face flushed red slightly and he sat down in an awkward position.

"Uh Yeah, I'm good. Look y/n, we need to have a talk" he said shyly.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I asked curiously.

He stayed silent for a minute and then a of a sudden said "we need to have the sex talk y/n"

My cheeks instantly turned a shade of crimson.

"I know you don't really want to talk about it, I don't want to either. But I heard from your mom that you like a boy in your class and I know how kids are, I was a kid once too." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hell, I lost my virginity when I was 13, don't get any ideas" he said again while pointing a finger at me.

"Anyways, Do you know what this is?" He asked while pulling a little gold packet from his back pocket.

I shook my head 'no' and he sighed.

"This, is a condom. A guy uses this during...sex, he opens it and rolls it onto his, penis, so that when the man...releases the condom will catch it and won't get the woman pregnant" he explained extremely awkwardly.

His cheeks were pink and was looking down at his lap.

"O-okay that's, that's great" I said softly.

"So, Do you have any questions? He asked.

"I don't think so, I think I've been told enough" I said.

"Okay, come here" he said and opened his arms.

I crawled over to him and snuggled into his side with my arms wrapped around his waist.

He rubbed my back and rested his chin on my head.

"I love you princess, just please...don't have sex anytime soon" he said.

I looked up at him and laughed.

"Oh dad, don't worry, I won't be having sex anytime soon" I said and nuzzled my face into his side again.

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank god" he chuckled.

"I love you dad"

"I love you too baby"

Sorry, this is really short. I'll make longer ones