Chapter 1

Friday night I'm wearing a gray shirt and black jeans with black boots. I'm carrying a black purse, and have a watch on my left wrist. My black hair is tied up in a bun and I sit in the chair where my vanity is and start to do my make-up. I don't go crazy I'm only going to a screening for a movie called Love, Rosie. It's a movie I have been looking forward to seeing for a long time now. Ever since the trailer came out. It's more of a private screening so luckily I got my ticket before they sold out, I'm glad to be able to see it before everyone else in the world.

After I finishing applying make-up, I turn off my light then grab my phone. After, I head downstairs. I live alone. I moved out of my parents' house right when I graduated high school. We got along well, it's just I wanted to get on with my life. I'm twenty-four years old and I work at an office in New York. There's not much I have to my life right now but I think I'm doing pretty good.

When I lock my front door to my apartment, I walk down the steps to my car. After unlocking it I hop in then start the engine. I check my make-up and my hair in the mirror and stop to start driving. It was a nice clear night. You can see all of the stars and the big bright moon.

The light turned green and I drove slowly since I made it to the movie theater. I parked my car then locked it and heading inside. There were people standing and chatting. Some of them were holding wine glasses. I didn't think it was that kind of movie to me. After observing I walked past everyone and thought I should claim where I want to sit.

"I'm sorry you can't go in yet." The man standing in front of the door said to me with his hand out to stop me.

"Oh, all right then. When can I?" I asked crossing my arms.

"When the movie is ready to start young lady, now go wait over there." He announced pointing to loads of people standing.

"Ugh, fine." I said in my head. I turned around and walked to the crowd of people. I stopped when I realized I didn't want to be around all of those people. So I looked up at the signs where the bathroom is and followed it.

I walked in the ladies' room and just looked in the mirror to fix my bun considering it started to give me a headache. I fixed my hair up then put it back into a less tight bun and smiled at the mirror. They made an announcement that the movie is ready and everyone could start going in.

"Are you serious?" I said out loud.

I grabbed my purse then someone from the stall rushed past me. They must be more excited than me to see the movie. I sigh then walk out. Closing the door behind me I turn around and bump into someone who was holding a soda as it spills all over themselves.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry-" I didn't get a chance to look at their face till now. I was just looking at the mess I made. Holy fuck, it's Dylan O'Brien. I mean I was a big fan of Teen Wolf but I never actually thought I would meet him. Especially not like this.

"Wow, um I don't see this every day." He said with a small laugh with his arms out looking at his shirt.

"Woah, you-you're Dylan O'Brien. Oh my God, I'm so sorry I- I can see if there's a shirt in my car I-"

"Don't worry it's fine. I could go see in my car." Dylan mentioned then walked away without allowing me to say another word.

"Wow, what a way to embarrass yourself Kally, way to go," I mention to myself. I walk toward the theater again seeing the guy that wouldn't let me in the first try. "Hello, may I go in this time?" I say with sass showing him my ticket.

"Yes, you may." He replied moving past so I could get in.

"Thank you," I say then walk past him. The movie already started of course so I walk up the aisle and sit at the second row all the way at the top. I realized I didn't get any snacks but it's all right because the snacks here will cost me a fortune.

"How did we get home from the hospital?" Rosie in the movie asks her best friend Alex.

"Mum picked us up, they needed a parents name I gave them yours." Alex answered Rosie.

I smile at the movie, it's so sweet and beautiful already. I'm glad I bought a ticket early. My eyes drift to someone who just walked in. It's too dark to tell but they sit in the second row at the bottom. My eyes turn back to the screen but at the corner of my eye, I see him turning his head side to side trying to look for someone. He stops when his eyes land on me. I didn't recognize him because he had a new shirt on and plus there's no light but I noticed it was Dylan. He had a smirk on his face then turned his head back to the screen. I don't know what that smile was but it made my heart skip a beat. For now, I continue to watch the movie.

---

When the movie is over I sit there not wanting to accept that it's over. I hold onto my purse as I sink into the seat. The movie was immediately my favorite and when it comes out in theaters I'll probably see it again. I watch the credits and try to sink in that the amazing movie is officially over. The scenes start to roll back into my head. I will never be over this movie. As the theater starts to clear I think I'm alone until someone sits next to me and sighs. I don't bother to turn to look at who it is because I know who it is by his hands. Why is he sitting next to me? Now? Why? Wouldn't he want to be home right now?

"Well, that was such a great movie even though I still feel sticky, and smell like soda," Dylan mentioned looking forward.

I bring my knees up burying my face in them wrapping my arms around my legs. I let out a small laugh then look up at him as my breath gets taken away with his beauty. He is even more handsome in person.

"I'm- I'm so sorry about that I really am. Looks like you found a nice clean shirt now though." I mention to him turning my body towards him.

"Well, I'm lucky I had an extra shirt in my car but enough about that." He says then turns his face to face me, "I never caught your name." He observed.

"Why? It's not like we're going to see each other again." I tell him with a serious look.

"Who knows? Maybe I'll spill soda on you next time." He says with a smile.

I scoff, "Wow, why would I like that? Ah, okay fine. My name is Kally Bakers." I say holding out my hand.

"Nice to meet you properly, Kally." He says grabbing onto my hand and shakes it. We just sit there for a minute shaking hands and staring at each other. I don't know about him but I'm trying to hold my cool. I mean he's basically my favorite actor even though I don't run a fan page for him or anything, I mean I would but I don't have time. I just have a Twitter account and Instagram where I post selfies sometimes and pictures of nature.

"Hey! You two the movies over we have to clean up so if you don't mind please leave." A man shouted aloud to us.

I snapped out of it then let go of his hand. "Right, um well it's been nice but I should be going," I say and stand up. I try to walk past him but he stops me.

"Look, can I give you a ride home?" He asks.

"Um, I drove here I can't abandon my car," I say with a small laugh.

"Right, um. Maybe you can give me a ride home then."

"I thought you drove here too?"

"Well, I had a ride he was sitting with me but I can tell him to take off and you can give me a ride to my house."

"Your house? I thought you lived in California?" I question.

"I have a house in California and New York. I mean New York is where I was born so I come to visit here sometimes on the low."

"Oh, well okay... Let's go then, follow me."

A/N: Hey!!! So I hope you love the first chapter!!! I picked Love, Rosie because I love that movie so much it's my favorite. Remember to vote and comment!!!