Chapter 13

Kally's P.O.V

Wow going to Canada with Mr. O'Brien to see him on the set of his new movie The Education of Fredrick Fitzell. Who would've thought that's how I would be spending my week. Although I will miss a lot of school work. Tommy will help me out with it though. I can't believe how well he's doing knowing I don't want him back.  I sorta feel like he's not over me now that he's better. Maybe he's just trying to be in a good place with me... I hope that's it.

"So are you all packed?" Asked Dylan with his hands in his pockets and luggage beside his legs.

I nod my head, "yup. I'll meet you in the car." I tell him. He says okay and takes the stuff to the car loading it up then starting the engine.

I take out my phone from my pocket and dial Tom's number. It rings for a few until the other line picks up.

"Hey, tom."

"Hey, Kally. What's up?" He says with a happy tone.

"I actually need another favor,"

He stays silent for a minute, "what is it?"

"Well, the guy I've been dating I'm actually going to Canada with him for a week, um can you fill in for me at the school?" I let out hoping he won't say I'm crazy for traveling with a guy I had just met. The only thing is he doesn't know it's Dylan O'Brien.

"You just met the guy, didn't you? And you trust him enough to fly you to Canada?" He says as I can tell his tone is no longer happy.

"Yes, look can you fill in for me or not?"

"Yes of course I can Kally. Goodbye"

With that, he hung up. I can tell he's not happy and he probably won't fill in for me. I just wish he has moved on as I had. I lock the door then walk to the car where Dylan is moving his hands on the wheel like drum sticks bumping his head to the music. I smile then get in the car and close the door.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yes, I am," I say then look out the window. For some reason at the bit of my stomach, I feel this isn't going to be a great trip. I mean yes it will be different and I will get to see him act in person but, there's something else I have a bad feeling about.

---

"So this is my hotel I stay at when I'm not filming." He says with his arms spread out. I look around there's one bed and a little nightstand by it. And a small tv hanging on the wall in front of the bed. There's a bathroom which is always a plus.

"Nice." Is all I say then look out the window. There's a good view of a lake. "Did you ever go down there?" I asked pointing to the lake.

Dylan walks over, "No I haven't, but my co-star Mandy wanted me to go but I didn't want to."

"Why didn't you?"

I see his facial expression change as if he's hiding something, "Well, I don't think it's okay to go to a lake with a girl who isn't my girlfriend."

My turns to a wtf facial expression, we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend then but I guess he meant that we'd be girlfriend and boyfriend when he got back home so he didn't wanna go with her.

"I wouldn't have minded, it's not like you like her or she likes you. Your co-stars you're never going to see each other after this movie is done." I tell him then look back at the lake. Dylan's still looking at me I can tell from the corner of my eye.

"But I think she likes me"

I turn to look at him.

"That's why I didn't wanna go because she would have tried something and I really like you so I didn't wanna keep anything from you and that's why I never went down. I stayed in my hotel room until I had to go back to set."