Chapter 8

Dylan's P.O.V

It's the morning but they don't need me till one o'clock so I lay in bed with my eyes closed resting. I didn't hear from Kally at all yesterday. It made me worry if she forgot about me but maybe she had some stuff to handle. This is my third day being on set and we filmed lots of scenes. I'm extremely tired and exhausted.

More than that I think my fans will like this movie. There will be screenings maybe so I'll get to meet them. Maybe I can take Kally with me if she'll be up for that.

It's pretty boring here because no one I know lives in Canada so there's not even anyone I can go to their house and hang out while I'm not on set. But I guess it's fine, it'll give me something to look forward to when I'm done filming this to go hang out with friends, family, and Kally.

The people on this set are nice and cool. But my co-star Mandy she's a little weird. I think she used to be a fan of me or something because she's so clingy. Sometimes I think she has a weird crush on me or maybe she's just a good actress.

Since I've been in bed since last night and it's twelve in the afternoon I decide to get up and brush my teeth. I splash my face with cold water then wipe my face with a cloth.

Sitting down eating breakfast I look out the window as I opened the blinds a little, I see Mandy dressed up for set already. And it looks like she's coming towards my trailer.

"Great," I whisper. I stand up to find a shirt before she knocks on my trailer.

I put on my shirt and sit back down. There's a knock. I sigh then walk over and unlock the door. I walk over to my breakfast and throw it out. I hear the door open and Mandy walks in. My back to her she clears her throat. I turn my head back with my eyebrows raised.

"Good morning, Wayne need us." She says with her arms crossed.

"All right, I'll just be a few minutes. It's not even one o'clock yet."

"Are you giving me an attitude?" She asked moving her hands to her hips.

I give her a weird look, "What? No! I guess I'm just homesick." I mention turning my body around toward her.

"Oh, sorry. Okay then well, I'll see you on set." She says. Mandy walks out of my trailer and I watch her walk away and she looks back and winks at me.

I scoff, "what the fucking fuck?" I whisper. My lips purse and my nose flare up as I close the blinds. I don't know what her intentions are but she's never gonna see me again after we're done with this movie.

I look over to the desk as my phone is vibrating. I rush over to it and see it's Kally. But it's just a text message.

"Hey Dylan, sorry I didn't contact you at all yesterday shit got messed up so I wasn't in the talking mood but I'll explain everything when you come back to New York on Tuesday."

I sigh at her text, life isn't good when we aren't together. I miss her like crazy it's been three days since I've haven't seen her in person.

"It's okay Kal, don't worry. And I wish I could make all the pain go away, I'll be back before you know it. Promise."

"<3" Kally just sends me a heart which makes me think something must've made her really upset.

----

"Okay, Dylan, hold Mandy's hand and look into her eyes, and ready action!"

"You showed me how I can be myself and still get accepted. Even though I say crazy things." My character Fred says. I let go of one of her hands and brush her hair behind her ear.

"Fred, those crazy things are the reason I accepted you. Finally, I've met someone with such ideas you wouldn't even think a scientist would've come up with. You have such a great mind, there's so much about you that I want to know about." Mandy's character Monica says as she puts her hand over mine that's cupping her cheek.

"I wish you knew how much that meant to me," Fred says.

"Okay! Cut! Great job everyone! Now I'll see in a couple of days my son is sick and my wife needs my help to take care of him so you can all go home or whatever I don't care just get out of here." The producer mentions.

I smile wide. I run to my trailer leaving Mandy. I pray she didn't follow me. Now I can go home to Kally even sooner. I hope to God she's ready for the best date of her life.

A/N: Hey! Remember to vote and comment:)