Chapter 24

******DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS STUFF IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN YOU'VE BEEN WARNED******

Dylan's P.O.V

Kally and I fell asleep on my bed after I got home from Arizona. Were tangled together, while this time I don't have to leave so I can stay here till she wakes up. My girlfriend was the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm lucky to have her, I never wanna share her. The only person I wanted next to me in the future was her. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. I'd rather go through thick and thin with her than with anyone else.

Kally moved around with my arms still clung around her. She put her hand on my chest slowly opening her eyes. Kally smiled at me closing her eyes snuggling into my chest.

"Morning babe," I whisper then stroke her hair.

"Morning." She whispered with a sleepy tone.

"What time are we going to your parents' house?" I asked.

"Hmm, maybe around tweleve or one? They like to prepare before I get there. After I always help clean up." She explained looking up at me.

"Okay, sounds good. So you wanna get ready now? It's already ten o'clock."

"Sure. Let's get this party started!" She squealed leaping out of bed. Kally always wore the sexiest night gowns. My girl was beautiful head to toe.

"Take a picture it'll last longer babe," she says without even turning around. She knew me too well.

"Why should I when I can enjoy this view nearly every night?" Stating I'm not with her every night which is a huge bummer.

She flipped her hair back at me, "Sucks for you." She said sarcastically.

"It sure does," I say putting my arms behind my head. Kally could sense I was still checking her out. She turned her head looking at me over her shoulder squinting her little eyes. "What?" I smirked. She dropped whatever was in her hands then she walked over to me in a skip then fell onto the bed. Kally on all fours started crawling over to me.

"Why are you so annoying?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

I sat up taller, "What did you just call me?" I snarled at her with a smile.

"You know, annoying Dylan." She repeated with her face inches from mine. I scoffed with a laugh looking down, "What? Do you think I'm kidding? You are the worst boyfriend ever." She said part of me hoped she didn't exactly mean it, but in all, I know she likes to mess with me.

"Say it again, Kal, I'm warning you." I look up to her with one eyebrow raised.

"You-are-the-worst-boyfriend-movie-star." She said her lips inches from mine teasing me. As I try to kiss her lips she crawls out of bed. Kally walks to the bathroom with pride flipping her hair back and forth with every step.

"You're such a tease!" I call out to her as she went to the bathroom. We were about to have some fun before seeing her parents in an hour or two, but I know I should arrive early to impress them but... This is more fun. I hear Kally starting the water she doesn't close the bathroom door as I can see the back of her from the mirror. Kally stripped off her nightgown and her back was breathtaking along with her ass and legs. When she left the mirror I winced without even planning that, I didn't wanna see her go so quickly. "Ah, fuck it." I crawl out of bed and let my boxers fall to the floor. I walk in the bathroom and there's already steam everywhere, girls really take steaming hot showers I'll tell you that. I walk on the other side of the shower moving the curtain out of the way. Kally is always oblivious to things, someone could be calling her name right next to her and she wouldn't know you were there unless you tapped her shoulder. As I just said, instead of tapping her shoulder like a weirdo, my hand found her waist spinning her around toward me. Kally with her beautiful wet skin against mine made everything at this moment perfect.

"You take ridiculously hot showers babe," I mumble to her.

"Cold showers are worse." She mumbles back with a wink.

I shook my head reaching down to connect my lips to hers. My girl had the softest lips, on top of that she was an amazing kisser. Kally slipped in her tongue in my mouth. The hot water hitting my back burned like hell but I didn't mind, nothing could ruin this perfect moment.

Kally broke the kiss, "Dylan," she breathed heavily, "You're not a horrible boyfriend I was kidding, you know that."

"I know." I kiss her again. I know when she's playing around, I felt horrible that she had to explain herself; she shouldn't have to feel that way.

She linked her arms around my neck as mine we're finding their way to her thighs. Kally jumped into my arms her legs wrapped around me as our kisses got heated. Kally slipped her tongue in my mouth once more as I did the same. My hands moved to her bum as I rested them there. Her chest pressed against mine everything felt right at this moment. The only thing that ruined it though was a phone ringing.

"Kals, I think that's your phone," I mumbled to her.

Kal was kissing my neck since my lips moved away from hers, "leave it." She mumbled.

"Come on. As much as I want to keep this going. We have to go, babe." I tell her. She pouted but I kissed her lips.

"Damnit, why are you so hot?" She whispered. Kally grabbed a towel walking out of the shower. She wrapped it around herself still revealing her gorgeous toned legs that drove me crazy.

"Same to you baby," I whispered.

A/N: No regrets making this chapter 😝😝 I hope you enjoyed it!!! Remember to leave a vote and comment I love to see them:)