Chapter 33

Kally's P.O.V

I couldn't get Chad's touch lingering all over my body out of my mind. His touch sent electric through me like a lightning bolt. His lips against my neck his large veiny hands stroking my waist slowly sending shivers up my spine leaving me breathless.

I enjoyed every minute of it. His fingers gripping my panties made me realize none of it was right. To speak the truth I wish we could've continued but I couldn't hurt Dylan like that. I still love him even if I'm falling for someone else; falling hard.

I walk over to Dyl's closet after my shower to grab his sweater. My heart aches when I grab it knowing I'd done him wrong so many times. Bringing it to my face I breathe in the scent of him making me miss him every time he's gone. Perhaps I feel things with Chad because I'm filling in a hole in my heart that wishes Dylan was here with me. To love me, care for me, please me... More importantly to make sure he's the one for me, and I'm the one for him.

Stripping my towel to the floor I bring the sweater over my head putting my arms through the sleeves. I walk over to my dresser grabbing a pair of panties, next to my draw I open Dylan's fetching out his black and blue pants. Maybe if I'd be in his clothes it'll make me forget about Chad's touch and remind me of how I should only love Dylan's hands over my body.

There's no doubt he isn't awake as it's one thirty am here which means it's eleven-thirty pm there. I sit in a pretzel on his bed opening my laptop going to press Dylan's name to video call him. Moving my mouse I click the call button and see Dylan's cute icon, it brings a grin to my face. Suddenly the icon fades away as I see Dylan's face. All of a sudden the air is ripped out of me when I see him rubbing his forehead indicating he's thinking deeply. He's glaring at me but not at my eyes but what I'm wearing. At first, I thought, he knew about Chad and I because I can see the disappointment in his eyes. But all things considered, Chad wants to keep that between him and me... Right?

"You're wearing my clothes..." He spoke his tone sounding hopeless. 

I swallowed hard, "Yeah. I am..." My face falls. There's not even a little part of me that thinks I should be faking a smile for him. Let's face it he and I were in deep shit. "How's work?" I change the subject.

"It's fine, just like every other day I'm away from you... It just gets worse and worse." His eyelids drooped slightly his nose wrinkled his lower lip stiff, the color drained out of his face when his eyes met mine.

I began to feel that I couldn't fake a smile anymore. My lips couldn't move. I tried my best to say something, but all I could do is open my mouth and say nothing. I could only look Dylan in the eyes hoping he'll tell me if anything happened between him and Chad. I felt the tension in my eyes, I blinked too many times, I couldn't stop.

"I'm sorry," I mouthed not being able to speak. Dylan turned his head quickly ignoring what I'd had just said.

Dylan cleared his throat wiping his nose with the back of his hand. "What's the real reason you called me?" He asked with a hostile tone. This time he didn't hide it. I damn right deserved it.

"Um,..." I looked down fiddling with my fingers, "I had fun at Lauren's party. She had a great time," I lied looking back at him, "I actually didn't stay for a long time I went home. But she's such a great kid," I forced a smile. "Wouldn't it be great to have one of our own someday. Children are so cute don't you agree!" I said spontaneously flashing him a big smile that was no longer fake just genuine. I haven't given much thought to having a family with him but I know that's what I want someday.

A grin crept at the corner of his lips but faded quickly. "How will I even be certain he or she is mine?" He mumbled under his breath not wanting me to hear. My big smile fell ripping my heart in two. He did not just say that. "Look, Kally... There's a lot going on in our life right now. Now I don't think is a good time to be talking about having kids, I'm not ready for that." He let out staring me dead in the eye his lips parted in sadness. I couldn't say anything more he pretty much summed it all up. He no longer trusts me. And he shouldn't. "I have to go to sleep I'll talk to you whenever I feel like it." He mentioned breaking eye contact.