Chapter 28

Dylan's P.O.V

The fact that I said "I love you" to Kally and she didn't manage to say it back hurt me to the point I acted like everything was okay. The night her dad told me it wasn't him or his wife texting Kally made me realize there was more to what she wasn't telling me. I've been fooled so many times by her I was beginning to believe she wanted nothing to do with me, I was just a display giving fucking Chad Laker hope that she would finally drop me. That it would be his chance to sweep her off her feet while I'm left on the sidelines watching some prick take the love of my life.

There was no way he was getting her. If she wanted him fine, but he was not going to be in a relationship with her. She'll come to her senses that I'm the only guy for her. But was that really enough? Had I pushed her to the point she was scared she might stop loving me so she's forcing someone else in her life to see if I'm worth fighting for? I don't know what to think anymore. The night we had sex I'm wondering if she was even thinking about me during it. With our bodies pressed against each other as if we can feel each other's heartbeats.

Paul didn't need me on set yesterday. I just needed to get out of that house away from her. All of the lies had finally caught up to me and she's doing a horrible way of telling me the truth after I'd already heard it from someone else. The truth is I felt like I couldn't breathe after what her father said. It was only a matter of time before she started inviting him over to her house as his fingers linger over her body where my hands should be.

Now that we live together I wonder if she's capable of bringing him to my house; our house. That fuck will get a quick blow to the jaw if I ever see that. Maybe I was overthinking just too much but it wasn't like she hasn't done this to me before. I remember the whole Tommy thing perfectly. I still question myself if I hadn't walked in would she have really kissed him. It just seemed all unfair about how she can do this to me twice. Mandy doesn't even compare I didn't like her I never wanted to or tried anything with her, not even being friends. My heart only belongs to Kally but it seems the feeling isn't mutual.

Paul shouted for everyone to come to set. I sighed under my nose hatred growing in my eyes. One smug look on Chad's face and I was going to lose it.

I walked to set with my hands in my pockets with no intention of working, although I know I had to. The people behind the camera adjusted their lens focusing on us waiting for Paul's words.

My eyes wander looking for Chad. He should be here, or was he sensing I'll beat the living shit out of him? Chad should be smart enough to know that I know he wants more than to just be friends with Kally. Kally is just to blindsided to see it.

"Dylan, change of plans I want you to stand right over here we're going to skip to the part where Oscar and Lucas are sitting outside of the courthouse after your big outburst," Paul explained motioning movements with his hands.

My face shot up with distraught, "Woah, back up... What do you mean? Where's Chad?" My question didn't take Paul to think twice, he knew exactly where he was.

"He's home, he wanted to be there for his niece's birthday. Apparently she's like a daughter to him, who knows." He rolled his eyes motioning his hands in the air once more, "Now, go in position." He ordered again.

I huffed out a frustrated breath, it looked like Chad was ten steps ahead of me and there was nothing I could do about it.

A/N: Remember to vote and comment!!