Chapter 36

Jamie's P.O.V

Ms. Bakers would think I was bluffing. It was a long Friday after all. Lauren's uncle didn't go back to work, I saw him park his car in the lot just at one-thirty pm. Maybe wanted to talk to Ms. Bakers' but judging by our conversation earlier she won't talk to him. Everything seemed to fall into place.

There was no doubt that even if she gives me an A I'll still burn her to the ground. Then she'd think twice before humiliating me in front of the class and cause my best friend to look down at me. Let's see how she likes it when Dylan breaks up with her. It amazes me how you can keep something so dirty from the one you "love".

I have her right now. She didn't look at me once. Just put on some dumb ass movie to shut us up. Ms. Bakers' sat there grading the projects with one hand holding her head up the other marking down on pieces of paper that she gave the students based on how well they worked on the project.

Of course, I don't have one. I wonder if anyone notices because that won't only get her in trouble. It'll get me in trouble and I cannot afford to be kicked out of this school. 

The bell rung everyone speeding out of the classroom to get away from the boring-ass film playing in front of us. Again it's only her and I.

"What'd I get on my project? Oh, wait- that's right I'm off the hook." I shrug with a sarcastic tone, "You're the best Ms. Bakers," I grin with a low laugh then walk out of the class before she can say anything else. I walk up the stairs to my next class. There's a couple of minutes they put between periods to give us time to go to our lockers.

Suddenly I stop when I see Lauren's Uncle. He looks puzzled probably looking for Ms. Bakers' this can be my chance to finally ruin her life for good.

"Hey!" I shouted walking towards him my arms open out beside me. "Your Lauren's uncle right? Her party was great." I remind him.

"Glad to hear it. I'm actually looking for someone-"

"Aren't you working with Dylan O'Brien? I just loved the maze runner movies could I please call him please?" I pout bringing my hands together pleading, "It would be a dream come true to be able to talk to him," hoping he'll cave.

"I actually don't have his cell but maybe if I call Evan he's working on the movie too." He fetches out his phone bringing up this Evan guy's phone number. He looks back up at me grinning raising his eyebrows then after a few rings the other line picks up. "Hey, Evan do you mind hanging the phone to Dylan. He's got a huge fan here wanting to speak to him."

I couldn't care less about his maze runner movies. My sister loves them though, she made me watch every one of them with her. They were good movies, I'm actually glad I came up with this quick as hell.

"Here," he handed me the phone. Suddenly he spotted his niece Lauren then walked over to her. Which was great because I couldn't think of another way to be alone on the phone with Dylan.

"Hello?" I hear him speak on the other end.

"Dylan this is such an honor! I am a big fan" I say with excitement in my voice.

Dylan laughs and says "Thank you."

I continue, "You are such a trustworthy person. I wish I could say the same about some else." My voice darkened a smirk creeping up my lips.

There was a pause before he said, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know..."

Dylan is confused and I can see he didn't realize that he was taking too long to answer. I heard Evan saying "Dylan we have to go"

I noticed this was the perfect time to disconnect the call, "Anyways thank you for having the time to talk with me. I am sorry for making you late to shoot your scenes I am looking forward to watching this new movie."
I hung up and was satisfied with the way my plan occurred. Chad walks over at the right time.

"Thank you once again for this opportunity. I don't know what to say except thank YOU SO much!" I high five Chad then walk away with a smug grin on my face. It was only a matter of time when all hell was about to break loose... All thanks goes to me. I smile with satisfaction. Take that Ms. Bakers'.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Remember to vote and comment!!