Chapter 38

Kally's P.O.V

I made it to my house. I couldn't sleep. My hair was drenched in rain, but I didn't mind. I couldn't bring myself to shower. Everything that just went down with Dylan I felt like the worst human being in the world; the worst girlfriend in the universe.

His face after I admitted I did want to sleep with my Chad wouldn't leave my mind. He was broken, hurt, betrayed. Dylan had every right to be mad at me. I deserved it. I couldn't believe he threw a chair on set. Worse is that I wonder if he got kicked off the movie. Everything was my fault. I shouldn't have gotten close to Chad.

The fact that Chad said those words to Dylan tormenting him. It was like this was all just a game to him. For me, I actually do have feelings for him. Although, it looked like he was just using me. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it. Perhaps he was trying to convince Dylan to dump me so he and I can be together. But... Was that what I wanted? To be with Chad? Sure I had feelings for him but- I can't leave Dylan.

The morning sun came up. I barely slept for more than two hours. Sitting up cracking my neck I turn to look at my phone. There are no messages from Dylan... Or Chad.

I shouldn't be thinking of either of them right now. This whole thing was a huge mess.

Maybe I should change Jamie's grade right now so he won't bother me tomorrow which is Monday. There was a school dance happening on Wednesday. It's gonna take Monday and Tuesday to set it up for the end of the month dance. I knew I'd have to help tomorrow, stay longer but all I wanted to do was stay home.

I grab my laptop pulling up the grading system. When I looked at my other students the project helped their grades a lot. Jamie on the other hand has a sixty-five. I don't really want to give him a grade he doesn't deserve since he didn't hand anything in. I wonder if he told Dylan about Chad and me... Yet again I don't think the little brat could ever get in touch with Dylan. And a deal is a deal, but I am certainly not giving him an A since he didn't even do the assignment.

I open Jamie's grade. I move my mouse under the column where the project is. I type in seventy-eight for the project grade. My finger hovers over the enter button. This is wrong on so many levels. But do I really have a choice? I press enter and it changes his grade to a seventy-two average for the remainder of the year.  That little rat got what he wanted. He better leave me alone from now on.

A/N: Remember to vote and comment!!!:)