Chapter 3

(A/N: So yes I'm using the education of Fredrick Fitzell in my story but I'm not using the plot and the people who were casted I'm making up my own plot and casting like random people I made up so everything I'm making different but I'm keeping Dylan's character name Fredrick Fitzell and keeping the title of the movie just the plot and other classmates I'm making up. Hope I didn't confuse you lol)

                                                                                  Dylan's P.O.V
It was two O'Clock sooner than I thought. I knew I was going to pick up Kally but I hadn't even started cleaning yet. Not that my house was a mess but it kind of was. Considering I only come to New York a couple of times a year and always sometimes have a small get together and I never bother cleaning up after. I do tidy up a little but what's the point if I'm just going to leave?

I start with the kitchen. Clean the pots and pans and the utensils. Luckily that was the only thing that needed cleaning in the kitchen. Next, I sweep the living room and fix up the cushions on the couch. After that, I look at the clock and see it's already two-thirty. Shit, I didn't realize the time went by that fast. I look around and say this should do. I grab my car keys and head out to my car.

I hop in then remember I don't have her address. I should call her. After a few rings, she doesn't answer. Maybe I should text her instead.

"Hey, it's Dylan, can you text me your address."

"Yup," she texts back sending me her address.

I guess she doesn't like to talk on the phone? I question to myself.

I put it in my GPS then drive to the address she texted me. It seems like it's going to rain soon which I'm okay with because maybe she'll spend the night at my place. It's not what your thinking, I just want her to feel like she isn't someone like a one night stand. I actually want to get to know her. I'm single now and I have been for a while now. For some reason, I feel a connection with Kally and I don't want to lose it.

I drive to her street and see her sitting on her staircase. It's a nice apartment she's got there. I see her smile then walk up to me. She's wearing sweatpants and a black short sleeve shirt. She has a jacket along with rain boots on. Kally is naturally beautiful I have to admit.

"Hey," she says opening the passenger door and climbing inside.

"Hey," I say trying to sound smooth.

When she gets in I drive off. I wonder if she's still nervous she's hanging out with me, the famous actor. I wonder what she wanted to do if she wasn't working in a paper company I decide to not talk during the ride I just want to enjoy this quiet moment with her. In a couple of days or maybe even sooner than that I have to leave for Canada for my new movie. I only came here to see the premiere I didn't think I would meet someone I want to get to know better. That's why I hope I'm not going to break her heart by getting her hopes up with maybe being my friend and I just leave. But I don't want to be just her friend I hope to be more than that soon. Because I know I like her but it doesn't seem she likes me like that. Or she has a good way of hiding it.

I park the car then I walk towards my house as she's following behind me. I turn my keys and open the door.

"Wow," she says circling the living room turning her whole body in a circle admiring the place.

"You have such a nice house!" She says with excitement.

I chuckle, "Thanks." I say, "Do you want a beer?" I asked pointing to the fridge.

"Um, just cold water will be fine, thanks." She responds. She walks over to the couch and sets her purse on the table.

I nod my head then walk over to the fridge. I grab a beer and cold water. I set the water down to open my beer bottle. I throw out the cap then grab the water and beer. Walking over to her I see she checking her phone. Now thoughts start to run through my mind; "Does she have a boyfriend?" "Does she want to leave?" "Am I too weird or something?" I actually never hung out with someone I don't really know. Let alone a fan of me, well she's doesn't seem like a crazed fan, she treats me like I'm someone she just met at a bar which I admire, usually people just want a picture and don't want to talk at all. She's different and I like that.