Chapter 6

Dylan's P.O.V

I was in my trailer after shooting a couple of scenes. We were supposed to meet our co-stars but most of them weren't here yet so the producer said he'll call us when the rest our here to meet each other.

Sitting at the table in my trailer I was eating a sandwich watching some TV. I was watching friends since it's one of my favorite shows. I should try to convince Kally to watch this show. I want to call her but she must be busy she did tell me she was going to try out the teacher thing at a school to get the degree which I think is good. If working at a paper company wasn't her dream then she should become a teacher because you should do something you want to do for the rest of your life.

I walked to the fridge to see if they had any beer in our trailers but nope just water and iced tea. I sighed then took Arizona. I wonder how many months this movie is going to go on for. The longest was I don't know like eight months. I hope this takes at least two at three. I know my fans are probably excited to see me in a film since I haven't been in one for a while. But I am not ready to be tired again.

So far I only met the producer and a few other actors but my co-star who's characters name is Monica hasn't shown up yet. It has been pretty boring here. I wish I could've taken Kally with me here. Wait, that's actually a good idea I should consider taking her here next time I visit her if she's up for it.

Then there was a knock on my door. I shut off the TV then I walk up and open the door. It was the producer.

"Hey, Dylan your co-star is here come and meet her." The producer Wayne announced.

I nodded my head then stepped down out of my trailer and followed him onto the set. There were people working the lights and the camera and putting tape on the floor where actors stand for their next scene.

When we got closer to another part of the set I saw a woman talking to another actor I guess that's the woman who will be playing Monica. She had light brown hair, brown eyes, tall like around my height. The producer stopped and told me to go meet her. I walk up to her as the person she was talking to walked away.

"Hi, I'm Dylan O'Brien," I said holding out my hand.

"I know, and I'm Mandy Will." She said shaking my hand with a smile. She had pearly whites teeth.

"Hello, Mandy. Have you practiced your lines yet? I've already shot three scenes." I mentioned to her crossing my arms.

"Nope, I just literally got on set but I look forward to it." She laughs, "and I also look forward to doing scenes with you. I've seen your work you are an incredible actor Mr. O'Brien." She says and pokes my chest. I don't know what that was for but okay.

"Yeah," I mumble. "So I'm gonna go back to my trailer now. It was nice meeting you." I said.

"Okay, see you soon." She said with a wave of goodbye. I waved back and turned around toward my trailer.

This has been one of the longest days ever. As I was tossing a small ball up in the air and catching it someone opened my trailer door.

"Dylan you're needed in the dressing room, we're ready to shoot more scenes." One of the cameramen says to me then leaves.

I sigh then set the ball down. I walk out and walk to the dressing room. The man spotted me then held out clothes for me.

"Change into this and then go on set to Wayne." He mentioned.

"Okay," I went in the changing room then changed into the suit and tie with the black dress pants. After I got out and looked around then started walking toward the set.