Chapter 2

Dylan follows me to my car. I feel like I'm going to trip with how nervous I am, of course, I don't show it. I open my driver's door and climb inside. He opens the passenger door and hops in.

"Sweet ride." He says admiring my car with his wandering eyes.

Okay, he is getting hotter by the minute. His raspy voice is melting me.

"Thanks."

I take off away from the theater and for some reason, it feels pretty awkward considering neither one of us has started talking yet. How can I make this awkward? I've been dying to meet him and I'm in a freaking car driving him to his own HOUSE! I have to say something to stop making this awkward, I would like to hang out with him again I mean not like that's ever going to happen. It could but... Will it?

"I think that's my new favorite movie." I blurted out with a smile.

Dylan looks forward and smiles, "Yeah, it was a cute movie I have to admit."

"It's just you knew Rosie and Alex would end up together, nothing else matters but the two of them together. In the end, it'll always be Rosie and Alex." I mentioned with my face calm and staring out the windshield.

Dylan didn't say anything he just turned his head and stared at me with a concentrated look. What was he looking for? And why did he have to look so cute doing it? I decided I should break another awkward moment and ask him where he lives or somewhere close by where he lives so he won't think I'll stalk him from now on.

"So, Dylan where do you live so I can drop you off. Or anywhere near where you live so you won't think I'll tweet everyone where you live." I tell him then stop at the light.

He laughs lightly, "I don't think you would do that you seem like a nice girl. I'll tell you because I don't want to walk too far you know?" Dylan tells me his address then I put it in my GPS on my phone. I follow the directions then when I look at the time I realized it's already twelve am.

"Wow, it's already twelve in the morning. Sheesh, I'm tired now."

"So if you didn't look at the clock you wouldn't be tired anymore?" Dylan asked with a sarcastic tone.

I purse my lips, "Wow, we're going to go there are we?" I let out a chuckle. Dylan laughs along with me. This was one thing I wasn't expecting tonight. Driving home a famous actor whom I adored for so many years. And to make him laugh was even a better way to end my night. I made it to the street of Dylan's house and I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to him just yet. Maybe he didn't realize we made it to his street and I can make a U-turn.

"Oh, we made it."

Crap he noticed.

"Yup, oh wow nice house you got," I said parking on the street. "Okay, well, it was nice hanging out with you Mr. O'Brien," I say as he got out of the car. He walked on to the street and came by my window. He knocked on it wanting me to lower my window. I lowered it then gulped he's so dreamy.

"Do you want to come inside?" He asked leaning his arms on my window.

"Oh, um, I really shouldn't I have work tomorrow it's nearly one am."

"Where do you work?"

"In an office in Manhattan. It's for paper it's called paper co."

"Hmm, never heard of it well okay, good night then."

He stopped leaning on my car and started to walk away.

"Yeah, good night," I mumbled to myself watching him walk away. I started to get out of the parking space then drove off. After I played what just happened in my head I realized how stupid I was not accepting the offer of going into his house. It did look huge and probably had a spare bedroom. Ah, whatever it's not like anything is going to happen between us. A girl can dream but can't dream that big.