Chapter 20

Dylan's P.O.V

I walk to my trailer with a plate of food and a beer in my hand. When don't I have a beer in my hand? I sit down and turn on the TV. My favorite show friends is on and I bite into my sandwich laughing it up because of the show.

It turns to commercial and I start to think of my phone call with Kally yesterday it was pretty weird. It felt like there was something she wasn't telling me and I hated that feeling because I trust her; or want to trust her. But the on the other hand Chad is back on set so hopefully, they didn't see each other on the weekend even though I told myself I have nothing to worry about.

The show comes back on and I continue to eat my sandwich. I drink my beer than my phone chimes. I pick it up and see it's a text from Kally.

"Hey, I miss you. Can't wait to see you soon."

I smile at her text.

"I'll be home soon. Don't worry."

I text her back.

I couldn't wait to go home to see Kally and sweep her off her feet. We've been through thick and thin and I never want to let her go. I finish my food then toss it in the garbage.

So about my movie so far I've filmed the beginning of it. My scenes we're without Chad because my character doesn't meet his character till later. Today my character finally sorta meets his character. It's going to be a fun day.

Someone knocks on my trailer.

"It's open," I yell aloud. He walks in and it's Evan Smith, he plays my dad and Chad's dad in the movie. His character's name is Oscar. My character's name is Lucas. And Chad's character's name is Gary.

Evan smiles and invites himself in sitting on the couch.

"What's up?" I ask setting my beer down.

"Today is a big scene it's when Oscar and Lucas meet Gary. I think it's going to be a great scene I love when stories introduce the characters later. Gives it so much meaning." He announces looking at me with passion.

I nod my head, "Yup, it does. So I'll see you on set." I point to him standing up patting his back.

"Yeah, be out there in ten minutes." He says as he's walking out.

Before I have a chance to sit down I hear a knock. I sigh then walk over and lunge open the door. It's Chad.

"Hey, man. You got a second?" Chad asks walking in.

"Uh, yeah sure. I say walking out of his way and closing my door.

He sits where Evan was sitting and I lean against the kitchen table with my beer in my hand. I wait for him to talk as I just stare at my toes. The thought of him being with my girlfriend irked the crap out of me.

"How's it filming? Is it good? Do you miss being home?" He asked he is new to all of this so I can tell he's homesick and it's why he goes home so much.

"Yeah, it's good and yes, I do get homesick." I pause, he nods his head. "I actually miss my girlfriend a lot," I mention.

"Who's your girlfriend?" He asks. Is that really what people ask someone?

"Oh, she's actually a teacher in New York she teaches Juniors for history. Her name is Kally Bakers." I explain to him. I can see his face light up at the name. That was never a good sign.

"Kally Bakers'? No way! She's my niece's teacher. Wow, we went out for coffee over the weekend. She's a great girl," he laughs, "Your lucky. It's weird because when I asked her who her boyfriend was she said I don't know him." He said the last part then drank his water with a small smirk trying to curl at the corner of his lips.

Movie-star loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara