Chapter 26

****** WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED*****

Kally's P.O.V

I woke up in the night while Dylan was still sound asleep shirtless as he slept every night we were together. He turned on his left side his muscular back toward me. My fingertips found their way to his strong back caressing his muscles lightly to not wake him. American Assassin has done him good training at the gym I'll give him that.
I couldn't sleep knowing Dylan knew it wasn't my parents who texted me that night, it was eating me alive what he was thinking in that head of his. Makes me wonder why he hasn't called me out for it yet.
My eyes glanced to the right where the light shined from my phone. I turned back to Dylan making sure he's not awake. Moving my butt off the bed to the edge of it to grab my phone; I brought it to me pressing the home button. It was horrible to think it was Chad texting me at this time but it was just an Email from school that I forgot to check earlier.
The things Dylan said at my parents' house made me feel like such a fool. Why can't I trust my feelings? Why is it so hard to give my heart to just one person and not many? How do I tell someone I love them, but not tell them the little things that they should hear from me and not from someone else?
Dylan doesn't deserve the lies, he doesn't deserve to feel like he needs to compete with anyone.
The clock read four-thirty am. I put my phone back lying back down as I move my eyes to the ceiling. My lips tightened as my eyes closed holding back tears knawing at the back of my throat causing so much pain.
The night I was video calling with Dylan, Chad told me he's glad we're friends and that he asked Dylan if he was cool with us being friends, apparently, Dylan said he's yes fine with it. For some reason that brought a huge smile to my face when I read that. If I told Dylan I was texting Chad that night, it wouldn't have looked good texting him at one in the morning. All of it just sent bad vibes, I know in the bit of my stomach there are feelings for him. I tell myself it's nothing you love Dylan, but it doesn't help. That's why he deserves better than me I just can't help but tell him that because I don't want to lose him. I can't imagine waking up and never seeing him again.
The most fucked up part is I know Chad has deeper feelings for me. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me and talks to me. If I call him out on "I have a boyfriend" that will just make me look like the asshole, he has a huge way of getting around things which really ticks me off. Also, makes me wonder how he makes it look so easy.
I should be getting some sleep right now if I still can. Sniffles leave my nose causing Dylan to turn on his right side. Shit, I hope I didn't wake him. My eyes still open I look at him but his eyes are shut. A sigh of relief left my nose until he opens his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He questioned with a low raspy voice moving his veiny hand to my thigh stroking it.

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep," the lie left my mouth so easily it was starting to become a habit.

He breathed through his nose fighting a yawn, "All right baby," his other hand scratched his chin after rubbing his face. "Just get some sleep," he closed his eyes once more still stroking my thigh slowly. Dylan's touch always had me at ease whenever I was in a situation where I couldn't keep my head straight. It sent sparks throughout my whole body.

I could tell if I started talking I would've chocked up, that didn't stop me though, "Do you love me?" I called out quietly trying to keep myself from bursting into a puddle of tears. Dylan didn't answer right away. He moved his hand to my back moving me closer to him as I threw my leg over his to be close as well.

Dylan opened his eyes although I knew he was really tired, "I'll always love you. No matter what will happen." Those words meant something more but he didn't want to add to it. I knew what he meant but was it right to call him out on it now? A four am fight? No, it wasn't worth it if he says he'll love me no matter what why isn't that enough for me? I could seriously use a slap in the face right now.

A tear I was trying to hide left my face. I wiped it away as another fell.

"Baby," Dylan mumbled wiping away my tear. I couldn't understand what I was feeling right now, it's mixed with emotion and urge to kiss Dylan but not because of love, but lust.
I leaned closer to Dylan sniffling breathing through my mouth, I touched his face my fingers touching his moles moving to his short hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so lost," whispering to Dylan fighting back more tears, "I just love you so much," I winced at the pain my throat was causing holding the waterfall of tears. Dylan wanted to say something but it was too late when I pressed my lips to his. I felt him wanting to pull back but I didn't want to feel anymore shitty than I already do.

When he got a grip he moved his face back away from me, "Why are you doing this?" His face fell with his eyebrows narrowed with worry. He held me back by my hips revealing my Victoria Secrets panty. I noticed Dylan's eyes wander to where his hands were as he licked his lips with his pinky tongue. Only this time he smashed his lips to mine, it felt horrible allowing Dylan to do this when I should be telling him what's wrong. But do we really want to fight when he's leaving me in one day? I'll be too scared he won't ever come back on the next flight home.

He wrapped his strong arms around me moving me on top of him, while I cupped one cheek with one hand the other getting tangled in his hair. I slipped my tongue in his mouth causing him to turn his head to the left for better access. His lips were so soft as his body pressed against mine made me want him even more. Dylan moved his hands from my bum to my hips moving me on my back as he crawled on top of me kissing my lips. Dylan moved his lips to my cheek, chin then neck. Light moans escape from my mouth, my hands touching Dylan's muscular back. His hands moved to my nightgown wanting to rip it off. I gave him the okay with a small smile, I sat up allowing him to take it off revealing my bare chest. It didn't even give him second thoughts till he tore off his boxers throwing them to the floor. He moved his lips back to mine as I wrapped my arms around him. His hand moved down to my underwear ripping it off without a second thought. His member hardened staring at my body head to toe. My thighs parted allowing him to enter me without any given thought. Dylan breathed heavily as did I at how aroused we both were. My nails dug at his back with every thrust he introduced inside me. This definitely makes up for the shower interruption. Soft moans escaped as my eyes closed hoping this night would never end. The fact that he has to leave me in one day ruins the day we were going to have tomorrow, maybe it won't be so bad, all hopes to love and war.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE READING THEM!!