Chapter 21

Kally's P.O.V

Dylan and I go to the mall to do some shopping for new clothes since we- well he decided he wanted me to move in with him soon. I thought it was a little too soon but he said it's just so if I ever want to stay there since I have a key I might as well have stuff of my own there.

I tell him I'll pay but he insists. He buys my jewelry, clothes, and I get upset and tell him I'll help pinch in. He sighed then said okay even though I didn't have to but I told him I felt bad. When we finished shopping we ordered Chinese food to his house.

While we were waiting for food Dylan put the Mets on TV while I sorted out my stuff in his bedroom. His room was huge. He had a king-sized bed, a huge closet, although he wears the same stuff all the time. Anyways, he had a long length size mirror in the corner of his room. Dylan's room was looking good to stay in for as many times as I been in it.

I heard the doorbell then made my way downstairs as I saw Dylan getting the food. He hands the guy the money, thanks him then closes the door. He holds up the bag to me smiling. I walk over to the kitchen to get plates and silverware.

We sit next to each other as Dylan has a beer and I have an Arizona iced tea.

"I'm starving baby," Dylan mentions with his mouth full of rice.

I chuckle, "I can tell." I say then take a bite of the noodles. "Thank you by the way for today, I thought it was too rushy for me to move in but since you said it's only when I want to stay I felt better. And no I'm not saying that I don't want to live you I'm just saying that if we live together... I don't know maybe in a few more months." I tell him honestly hoping he'd understand.

He looks at his food getting chicken with his fork, "No, I totally understand it'll be too lonely here without me." He stated then ate his chicken.

That's sorta not what I meant but I didn't want to keep talking about it.

"So, when do you go back on set?" I asked hoping he can stay here for a little while longer.

He wipes his mouth with a napkin before answering. "I actually have to go back tomorrow morning. I know I just got here and we only got to spend two days together but-"

"No, it's okay I totally understand. I'm gonna miss you." I interrupt him. I wish he could've stayed for a little while longer.

"I know I'm gonna miss you too baby. But I'm gonna bring my laptop down with me this time since I forgot it so we can Skype. It gets lonely in my trailer I wish you could come with me but I know your teaching so." He states putting his arm around my chair turning to face me.

I smile then take a chicken off of his plate, I bite it and scrunch my nose at him, "I'll technically be at your trailer if we Skype. It will be the same as if I was there, sorta."

We laugh together. "Yeah I guess so."

I look at our plates and see we haven't finished the whole thing but I'm already full. "Are you done? I could put it away and save it for tomorrow, for me since your leaving. I can eat it for lunch at the school." I tell him standing up to put everything away.

"Oh, yeah thanks," Dylan says.

I put some food in a container then put it in the fridge and put the silverware in the sink. I look at the clock and see it's already almost nine. I ate dinner really late then.

"Hey, I'm gonna head to bed," I tell him as I see him continuing watching the Mets game.

"I'll go with you. I'm pretty tired too and I have an early flight." He says to me turning off the TV.

"Okay," I smile. He walks up to me then we both turn to the stairs hand in hand.

We lay in bed together with our hands intertwined. I can hear his heart beating softly as he's passed out and I'm still awake. Slowly, falling asleep. I never wanna leave this position, I really wish he didn't have to film and I didn't have to work.

----

Dylan's P.O.V

I wake up and look down to see Kally asleep on my chest holding me close. I don't know how I was going to get to my flight in time without waking her up. She looked so cute asleep and she didn't even know it. I kiss the top of her head. I can't believe I have to go to Arizona.

Without waking her up I slowly move her off of my chest and put her on her side. She moves around which I think she'll wake up but she doesn't. I sigh in relief then go to get my bag. I quickly dress in bash pants and a blue T-shirt. I slip on my brown shoes then head downstairs. I look for my laptop in the living room and find it on my little table by the corner of my wall.

I stuff it in my bag and look at my watch realizing it's almost six am. I have to be on my flight by seven. I rush out of the house throwing everything in my car then driving to the airport. Normally, I would ask Kally to drive me but since she has a early job now she needs all the rest she can get.

I walk into the airport and walk quickly to the plane. Luckily, I got on then sat in the middle in the third row. I sigh and hope this was going to be a fast trip. This plane had a TV and the Mets were on. Hey, at least I get to finish my game.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was boring more to come! :)